It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd love to play Blade Runner personally if anyone would be so kind to gift that to me :) I'd appreciate it!
(Hmm, how shall I make a wish sound less awkward?)

If there happens to be someone who played AND enjoyed Spacechem AND wanna spread the love of it, I may be one of those that you are looking for. (nah, still sounds awkward) Yeah! (Now it’s better!)
high rated
Makotolia: (Hmm, how shall I make a wish sound less awkward?)

If there happens to be someone who played AND enjoyed Spacechem AND wanna spread the love of it, I may be one of those that you are looking for. (nah, still sounds awkward) Yeah! (Now it’s better!)
PM sent, hope you enjoy the game! :)
Makotolia: (Hmm, how shall I make a wish sound less awkward?)

bjgamer: PM sent, hope you enjoy the game! :)
Thank you as always! I surely hope I won’t give up too quickly;)

EDIT: this is like a little miracle, since it’s an A AND B AND C condition satisfied:)
Post edited December 25, 2019 by Makotolia
Hi all, Merry Christmas !!! (it's still Xmas Day in my timezone !!)

Here's hoping I can get the attention of one of the generous benefactors in this thread... my wishlist is composed of ONE game only. Personal issues limit my gaming times, and I'm sure this particular game I'm wishing would require many months of playing time !

So I'd love to be gifted The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition. I have nothing to trade at the moment, and whomever would be willing to gift it to me would receive my recurrent gratitude for all of 2020 !!!

Cheers
high rated
EvilOne06: hi, i would love to have that game

any game would be great, since im cant buy any game right now :(

im from south america, and i wish you all have a very nice christmas and a better new year!! :)
Check your chat, and happy holiday gaming!
Hi all, hopefully you are all having a relatively enjoyable Christmas/Yule!

Unfortunately I garnered a few more financial responsibilities under my belt this year (unfortunately one of them being a new car, haha), and was wondering if anybody would be generous to gift me Fallout New Vegas right now!

Cheers and have a good holiday everyone!
Thank you very much to the one who so generously gave me Lego Indiana Jones 1! I really appreciate it!
low rated
If someone could give me Saints Row 2, I would really appreciate it.

I used to own it, but have since lost my disc, and I hear that the GOG version is better than the Steam version. Also, I'm kinda low on cash, because of the holidays.
low rated
If anyone feels generous i'd like to request these games :

War Wind
War Wind II: Human Onslaught
Tangledeep - Dawn of Dragons

Thank you .
ColaPoweredGamer: If someone could give me Saints Row 2, I would really appreciate it.

I used to own it, but have since lost my disc, and I hear that the GOG version is better than the Steam version. Also, I'm kinda low on cash, because of the holidays.
Well - technically the GOG version is not better than the Steam version (other than the missing DRM of course ;)). GOG's version is locked to 30FPS to prevent some issues but otherwise they are identical. You could lock the Steam version to 30FPS as well using a third party program or your video driver and receive the same result.
Post edited December 26, 2019 by MarkoH01
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: If someone could give me Saints Row 2, I would really appreciate it.

MarkoH01: Well - technically the GOG version is not better than the Steam version (other than the missing DRM of course ;)). GOG's version is locked to 30FPS to prevent some issues but otherwise they are identical. You could lock the Steam version to 30FPS as well using a third party program or your video driver and receive the same result.
Interesting, I know that the port had issues, and maybe it's better that the GOG version is locked to 30 FPS. The best I could get was 25 frames, and that is with custom graphic settings. Also, I like that the GOG is version is DRM Free ;)
Looking to play a game right after I'm done with TW3, so to any kind soul out there, I'm interested in receiving Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™. :P It's on sale btw...
Post edited December 26, 2019 by Genocide2099
I would like to request Stardew valley, I hear it is a great game it would be much appreciated.
Just popping by to say Merry Christmas everyone... other than that..the games I want are too expensive to ask for them around here....

I do have to find the time and spare money to play a couple of the ones that come in the last 2 years though:
A Plague Tale
Vampyr
Sekiro
The new Darksiders...
Call of Cthulhu

So yeah