It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: What's a backer code
A key given to people that backed Broken Age (or Double Fine Adventure as it was originally known) on Kickstarter
ajto19: Hey all, this is a Broken Age backer code I got ages ago that I never used, still works I think:

QJ994D9B
supplementscene: What's a backer code, this game was very cheap on G2A.
Of course it was cheap on G2A, it was probably stolen. :P
supplementscene: What's a backer code
Asbeau: A key given to people that backed Broken Age (or Double Fine Adventure as it was originally known) on Kickstarter
Ah ok it makes sense now.
supplementscene: What's a backer code, this game was very cheap on G2A.
tinyE: Of course it was cheap on G2A, it was probably stolen. :P
Right but there's very few cheap GOG codes on there. Why only steal certain none blockbuster games?
Post edited January 26, 2017 by supplementscene
Asbeau: A key given to people that backed Broken Age (or Double Fine Adventure as it was originally known) on Kickstarter
supplementscene: Ah ok it makes sense now.
tinyE: Of course it was cheap on G2A, it was probably stolen. :P
supplementscene: Right but there's very few cheap GOG codes on there. Why only steal certain none blockbuster games?
Good point Sir.
supplementscene: Ah ok it makes sense now.

Right but there's very few cheap GOG codes on there. Why only steal certain none blockbuster games?
tinyE: Good point Sir.
They are not always stolen. Often they use simply keys from russia or so which are cheaper than regular keys.
MarkoH01: They are not always stolen. Often they use simply keys from russia or so which are cheaper than regular keys.
it was a joke Marko :P
MarkoH01: They are not always stolen. Often they use simply keys from russia or so which are cheaper than regular keys.
and sometimes they are selling legit backer or videocard promotion keys
but it's always risky to buy something from there
You are wrong Marko. Keys don't have regional pricing. If you buy game as a gift on GOG you pay full price no matter what regional pricing you may have. Regional prices work only if you buy game to your personal Library (not as a gift).
Post edited January 27, 2017 by Vovchigus
Vovchigus: You are wrong Marko. Keys don't have regional pricing. If you buy game as a gift on GOG you pay full price no matter what regional pricing you may have. Regional prices work only if you buy game to your personal Library (not as a gift).
I was not referring specifically to GOG keys here. I more meant steam keys which are printed on retail versions of the game (and afaik they are sold on G2A as well). They are in fact much cheaper when they were bought in russia.
Vovchigus: You are wrong Marko. Keys don't have regional pricing. If you buy game as a gift on GOG you pay full price no matter what regional pricing you may have. Regional prices work only if you buy game to your personal Library (not as a gift).
MarkoH01: I was not referring specifically to GOG keys here. I more meant steam keys which are printed on retail versions of the game (and afaik they are sold on G2A as well). They are in fact much cheaper when they were bought in russia.
Yeh, but all Russian steam gifts/keys are region locked to the originated country. If you buy such a gift/key then you just can't activate it to your account. Be careful. IMHO all such sites as G2A don't worth possible risk involved.
Post edited January 27, 2017 by Vovchigus
MarkoH01: I was not referring specifically to GOG keys here. I more meant steam keys which are printed on retail versions of the game (and afaik they are sold on G2A as well). They are in fact much cheaper when they were bought in russia.
Vovchigus: Yeh, but all Russian steam gifts/keys are region locked to the originated country. If you buy such a gift/key then you just can't activate it to your account. Be careful. IMHO all such sites as G2A don't worth possible risk involved.
They have to say the region they're locked to. I've bought a few games in the past, never had any problem.

Ethically I wouldn't want to buy anything that's stolen though so it's uncertain territory.

People do tend to sell bundle keys they don't have a need for there though. So if a games on there and has been on humblebundle it'll be very cheap.
Post edited January 28, 2017 by supplementscene
GWENT.
Lazarus_03: GWENT.
Thank you
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

I've been trying to buy this on GoG for a week. I've been to five stores looking for a card that would work, I've made four calls to card issuers trying to get payments sorted out, I've been to two supposed paysafecard outlets that hadn't heard of paysafecard.

EDIT: My issue has been resolved. Thank you for your consideration.
Post edited February 06, 2017 by midsummer5596
First time posting anything on GOG, so here goes.

I've got a Watch Dogs 2 redeem code from an NVidia card that I bought back in Dec 2016. Micro Center tells me it's still good til 2-15-2017 and it's redeemed on UPlay. Never used UBISoft's site so hope it works for whoever redeems it.

I'll be on for about 30 more mins so if anyone w/o a negative Rep wants the codes PM me.

I also have a Neverwinter Nights Diamond gift code if anyone needs. PM me.

Best Regards,

K.

p.s. If there are any problems with PMing me, just post a reply and I'll PM you when I check the post before I log off. I'll check tommorow also if 1 or both are still not claimed. If no one PMs me by then I'll just post then codes then.
Post edited February 05, 2017 by gog2002x