It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, i'd really enjoy a copy of "Vampire: The masquerade - Bloodlines". I've been looking for this game for about 2 mounths, and now that it's on sale, i have no money on GOG.

Also, i would like to ask if this thread acepts steam gifts.

Sorry for the possible bad english... <o/
low rated
As Darkest Dungeon is on sale so maybe I'll find some generous soul to grant me a gift of it. :)
Thank you very much in advance.
Any kind soul out there who may gift me Kerbal Space Program (KSP) (it is on sale right now). I've wanted to play it for ages and I have only played the demo and watched lots of it on youtube. It is however a too steep price for me (driving school is sucking all of my money). This has been on my wishlist since the dawn of time. I've entered about thirty different giveaways as well (even reddit's "win ksp by demo competetion", but I lost) Please, could someone gift this game to a poor student, I'd really appreciate it. I love space and technic stuff.
Post edited November 27, 2016 by Erikspilivink
STASIS:
B65AAE06C2670B680F

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut:
LPPM108A366B11FD7A
low rated
Hey there guys, so I ran a little bit wild with my money and ran out of it :/ I got everything besides Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete Edition, would anyone mind buying it for me?

I am also willing to give my NWN1 Diamond Edition copy for it ( I know its free right now, but you might need 2 for some reason )
high rated
Hey peeps!

I'm giving away my redeemed Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, for I already own one copy.

The code is: LPPM529?E49F0908E6

? = Germany's abbreviation on license plates
Geri11: I'm giving away my redeemed Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, for I already own one copy.
Seems someone else got it already within the same minute you posted.

"This code has already been used."

Thanks for the chance though!
Geri11: I'm giving away my redeemed Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, for I already own one copy.
pizzahut: Seems someone else got it already within the same minute you posted.

"This code has already been used."

Thanks for the chance though!
Here's a Neverwinter Nights Dimond as consolation :)

A9B52-87584-542?3-5BE6A

? = Belgium's abbreviation on license plates
Geri11: Here's a Neverwinter Nights Dimond as consolation :)
I have an extra copy of this game myself, so I gladly pass and will instead give away my own game when it's no longer free. That's tomorrow I think? I'll post in the Clearinghouse thread though, not here.
Neverwinter Nights Dimond
A6CD5-59C81-9EF7B-2A981
Someone would like to get me SHADOW TACTICS: BLADES OF THE SHOGUN I would be the most appreciate.
Thank you.
Free NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND code: FF6B2-5BD42-AAB9E-8F7AD

First come, first served. Have fun!
low rated
Please, Please, Please I really really want the game The Dwarves.

https://www.gog.com/game/dwarves_the

It has everything I want in a Fantasy RPG.

Very traditional D&D esque Fantasy World with beautifully done character designs.

Epic Orchestral Score.

Great and Dramatic Voice Acting.

Isometric gameplay.
dast87: Free NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND code: FF6B2-5BD42-AAB9E-8F7AD

First come, first served. Have fun!
Thank you so much. I completely missed the promotion they were running.
high rated
I have a code for Offworld Trading Company, reply Here if you want it.