It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MadeinChina: thank you sooo much :) i love that game
I'm not too well off myself atm, but if you can't afford $2 you must be really down in the dumps. Check your PM :-)
drealmer7: Ooof, I would if I could! This is a must play! Someone get this duke some Arcanum! Alternatively, there is a GA currently being held for it here, maybe you can give a shot at that, it seem no one else has entered due to the story-requirement would be my guess.
I got him covered :-)
Post edited October 03, 2015 by toxicTom
stasongrom: About gift for myself :P
Good for you, its always nice to treat yo self.
stg83: Good for you, its always nice to treat yo self.
Nice one
toxicTom: I got him covered :-)
I'm practically speechless. WOW! Mad props, good man, mad props. Thanks!!! Totally incredible!
drealmer7: I'm practically speechless. WOW! Mad props, good man, mad props. Thanks!!! Totally incredible!
Huh? I seem to be a bit at a loss here. I know it's lame to explain the joke, but...

Your post ("This is a must play! Someone get this duke some Arcanum!") pointed me to blitsfire's request. I thought it appropriate to inform you that this duke got his Arcanum.

Obviously donating a $2 game is not the biggest of achievements, and you answer is making fun of me. And that's where I don't get it...
drealmer7: I'm practically speechless. WOW! Mad props, good man, mad props. Thanks!!! Totally incredible!
toxicTom: Huh? I seem to be a bit at a loss here. I know it's lame to explain the joke, but...

Your post ("This is a must play! Someone get this duke some Arcanum!") pointed me to blitsfire's request. I thought it appropriate to inform you that this duke got his Arcanum.

Obviously donating a $2 game is not the biggest of achievements, and you answer is making fun of me. And that's where I don't get it...
OHNO! I'm not making fun of you at all! I'm sorry it came off that way. I'm just extremely appreciative is all. Because, while yes, $2 is not much, it is still more than I can give to someone, and I very much wanted to give it to him, so the generosity, while may have not taken much from your pocket, is still exceedingly generous to me, and that is wonderful. It's not the amount that goes into it, it is the heart, and yours is big. So, again, with deep sincerity, I thank you.
Post edited October 03, 2015 by drealmer7
low rated
I would really like to play any of these games:
Morrowind
Battlespire
Redguard
Ultimate Doom\Doom 2
Any of the Quake games
Wolfenstein 3D or Return to Castle Wolfenstein
System Shock

I will appreciate if anyone gift me any of these games.
Don't mind the rep,scammers did this to it.
drealmer7: OHNO! I'm not making fun of you at all! I'm sorry it came off that way. I'm just extremely appreciative is all. Because, while yes, $2 is not much, it is still more than I can give to someone, and I very much wanted to give it to him, so the generosity, while may have not taken much from your pocket, is still exceedingly generous to me, and that is wonderful. It's not the amount that goes into it, it is the heart, and yours is big. So, again, with deep sincerity, I thank you.
Um... Your're welcome, my pleasure, it's nothing...
You're sure you're not pulling my leg?

But I agree that Arcanum is a game that is really worth it to be played by everyone who is interested in it.
toxicTom: Um... Your're welcome, my pleasure, it's nothing...
Certainly. It's very genuine.
toxicTom: Um... Your're welcome, my pleasure, it's nothing...

But I agree that Arcanum is a game that is really worth it to be played by everyone who is interested in it.
Well,Arcanum is up there on my top 10 best CRPGs of all time so I hope that blitsfire enjoys it.
Anybody here willing to gift Viking Conquest, currently in promo?
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: Vicing Conquest
is that the one where you play the crooked cop turned pimp?!

O__________________o7
Tarhiel: Vicing Conquest
Sachys: is that the one where you play the crooked cop turned pimp?!

O__________________o7
Oh, damn :D Corrected, thanks for heads up, Sachys :)
low rated
If someone is feeling generous, I'd love one of the 3 YS games (origin, oath or vi), steam keys if possible :D
Post edited October 06, 2015 by vidm
If anyone feels generous: Pandemonium series Please