It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7:
theslitherydeee: You should always start with the one that has the coolest cover.
NooooO!!!!! hahaha!

I have several books that I have multiple copies of because of the differing covers/editions (HB, PB, among other variances, like just a different cover because I came across a different print that I liked the cover better to.)
Sachys: MAKE SURE you send that Clear Sky to someone who has completed both major endings of Shadow of Chernobyl or you'll ruin the best game in the series for them!!! o-------O

*sends bag of poo in the mail to ensure you know im serious!

Edit: clear sky being the second game, and a spoileriffic prequel to shadow of chernobyl!
drealmer7: I always make sure to play my games or read my book series in order of release chonologically, no matter where they are in the timeline of whatever or whatever other factors there may be. If that is how the creator created it, I figure there is intention and I want to experience it how they intended. Quite anal about it really.
Hey there. I'm exactly the same way. Two years ago i even found a website that told me where to place small yellow stickies inside of all of my entire Tolkien collection that flagged me exactly how to read it entirely in chronological order (historically for Middle-Earth)... from beginning of First Age to the very end. It was a massive undertaking... i'd reach a sticky, the sticky would then reference another book or volume, the page number, etc. I'd then continue on from there reading. So i'd literally had to keep all the Tolkien books nearby as i might flip to them at any time. Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, Children of Durin, Hobbit, LOTR, as well as the Appendixes of LOTR, etc. But by it's end, i had read every single Tolkien passage in chronological order, all the way to Legolas and Gimli sailing off to where the Elves go. Complete.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Zsolan
drealmer7: I always make sure to play my games or read my book series in order of release chonologically, no matter where they are in the timeline of whatever or whatever other factors there may be. If that is how the creator created it, I figure there is intention and I want to experience it how they intended. Quite anal about it really.
Zsolan: Hey there. I'm exactly the same way. Two years ago i even found a website that told me where to place small yellow stickies inside of all of my entire Tolkien collection that flagged me exactly how to read it entirely in chronological order... from beginning of First Age to the very end. It was a massive undertaking... i'd reach a sticky, the sticky would then reference another book or volume, the page number, etc. I'd then continue on from there reading. So i'd literally had to keep all the Tolkien books nearby as i might flip to them at any time. Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, Children of Durin, Hobbit, LOTR, as well as the Appendixes of LOTR, etc. But by it's end, i had read every single Tolkien passage in chronological order, all the way to Legolas and Gimli sailing off to where the Elves go. Complete.
just confirming. You mean chronological in order that Tolkien wrote them, or chronological in the order of history of middle earth?
Zsolan: Hey there. I'm exactly the same way. Two years ago i even found a website that told me where to place small yellow stickies inside of all of my entire Tolkien collection that flagged me exactly how to read it entirely in chronological order... from beginning of First Age to the very end. It was a massive undertaking... i'd reach a sticky, the sticky would then reference another book or volume, the page number, etc. I'd then continue on from there reading. So i'd literally had to keep all the Tolkien books nearby as i might flip to them at any time. Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, Children of Durin, Hobbit, LOTR, as well as the Appendixes of LOTR, etc. But by it's end, i had read every single Tolkien passage in chronological order, all the way to Legolas and Gimli sailing off to where the Elves go. Complete.
drealmer7: just confirming. You mean chronological in order that Tolkien wrote them, or chronological in the order of history of middle earth?
Apologies, chronological in historical order for Middle-Earth. Updated original post.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Zsolan
Zsolan: Apologies, chronological in historical order for Middle-Earth. Updated original post.
Yeah, I like to read in order of what the author wrote it, I haven't read that much Tolkien at all, myself. Marion ZImmer-Bradley's Darkover novels are a good example. Though, those might not be a good example now that I think about it because if I were going to say there was one thing I might consider making an exception for, it might be those books. Hmmm....well shit. More reflection required, I suppose. But, still as a general rule, I read/watch/play in order of creation.
low rated
Hello guys, would love Outlast, before the sale expires, thank you for your generosity! :)

Thank you so much DambSquid! :) Hope everything goes well for you! :)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
low rated
F1B86-479EE-FF83A-F3333
4F885-E8AFA-536DA-A578D
E584C-8CA68-22431-1E666
AC959-DBAA7-CC796-8A2B7
61656-BE636-4A158-EF6AF
3AAA8-C8288-51734-11FBA
AD377-F296A-DCBE2-FE4EF
EAQJ-67F7-JSH7-FB5F
AL5F-UQFL-L2RE-9JLW
WJCT-TMUE-YD4X-LU6H
ne_zavarj: F1B86-479EE-FF83A-F3333
4F885-E8AFA-536DA-A578D
E584C-8CA68-22431-1E666
AC959-DBAA7-CC796-8A2B7
61656-BE636-4A158-EF6AF
3AAA8-C8288-51734-11FBA
AD377-F296A-DCBE2-FE4EF
EAQJ-67F7-JSH7-FB5F
AL5F-UQFL-L2RE-9JLW
WJCT-TMUE-YD4X-LU6H
What are they? Also, I keep getting "Temporarily locked" for any code, what does it mean?
ne_zavarj: F1B86-479EE-FF83A-F3333
4F885-E8AFA-536DA-A578D
E584C-8CA68-22431-1E666
AC959-DBAA7-CC796-8A2B7
61656-BE636-4A158-EF6AF
3AAA8-C8288-51734-11FBA
AD377-F296A-DCBE2-FE4EF
EAQJ-67F7-JSH7-FB5F
AL5F-UQFL-L2RE-9JLW
WJCT-TMUE-YD4X-LU6H
Wei-Shen: What are they? Also, I keep getting "Temporarily locked" for any code, what does it mean?
Relax.
If you are here then you already have these games.
Soooo, I feel a bit odd/uncomfortable asking, but with a self-pep-talk of re-iterating that that is what this thread is for and that I can be generous in the future when I can be (I will be!), I'm going to put it out there since there is no way I will able to get it myself right now.

So, if anyone is feeling generous and willing, I'd really really really like Shadowgate: Special Edition (having the music matters to me) from the sale.

I'm currently entered in a couple of giveaways, and if they end and if I win any of them during this sale, I will gladly return the favor from those winnings to you to have it be a trade, but of course I can't guarantee that.

Thanks for the consideration!
Post edited June 07, 2015 by drealmer7
high rated
drealmer7: Shadowgate: Special Edition
Done, check chat/pm.
drealmer7: Shadowgate: Special Edition
DampSquib: Done, check chat/pm.
WOW WOWOWOWOWW!!!! That is so incredibly generous of you, I don't know what to say other than thank you a hundred times and more! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you. I wish Good health and happiness upon you a thousand times! I'm putting my energy there for your health (I had been before, from reading the previous posts over time.) Everyone, give this guy +++++++ and put your energy towards his health!!!
high rated
DampSquib:
drealmer7: WOW WOWOWOWOWW!!!! That is so incredibly generous of you, I don't know what to say other than thank you a hundred times and more! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you. I wish Good health and happiness upon you a thousand times! I'm putting my energy there for your health (I had been before, from reading the previous posts over time.) Everyone, give this guy +++++++ and put your energy towards his health!!!
My pleasure, cheers for the well wishes.
Never know maybe the positive thoughts will have a placebo effect....not the band :P
Bless and tc :)
drealmer7: WOW WOWOWOWOWW!!!! That is so incredibly generous of you, I don't know what to say other than thank you a hundred times and more! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you. I wish Good health and happiness upon you a thousand times! I'm putting my energy there for your health (I had been before, from reading the previous posts over time.) Everyone, give this guy +++++++ and put your energy towards his health!!!
DampSquib: My pleasure, cheers for the well wishes.
Never know maybe the positive thoughts will have a placebo effect....not the band :P
Bless and tc :)
Heck, I believe that energy actually can make a difference in the world, positiive and negative, so here's hoping it actually has an affect for you! Putting it out there hard!
low rated
I really want to try out these games from the current promo:
Freedom Planet
The Sacred series
Stronghold HD or Crusader
Afterlife
The Keaning(both Keane games)

PM me if you're feeling gifty