It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I still want to play Wasteland 2 if there's a super gifter in the house :)
Post edited May 03, 2015 by comradegarry
Nvm
Post edited May 07, 2015 by ggf162
Hey.
Since I'm continually downrepped just because I've asked for trading a game here I decided to make a real reason for it - ask for game here. If nothing else, at least I will know why someone hates me^^. So if anybody have key to spare KOTOR II from current SW promo,, I would appreciate it much.
Thank you and have a nice rest of day. :)
truhlik: Hey.
Since I'm continually downrepped just because I've asked for trading a game here I decided to make a real reason for it - ask for game here. If nothing else, at least I will know why someone hates me^^. So if anybody have key to spare KOTOR II from current SW promo,, I would appreciate it much.
Don't let the dereppers get to you and good luck with your wish :)
Witcher Adventure Game if anyone is feeling generous <3

I also have a copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond in return!
high rated
You arent the only one - many of us are being hit. I was at 1669 three months ago... 1569 the other week. I say... Fuck em!!
Elmofongo: Star Wars Tie Fighter if anyone is generous. I am gonna get the flightstick soon.
check,pm for a possible outcome whn im back online proper
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Sachys
triock: Haven't posted here in a long time - if anyone feeling generous, I'd like either STAR WARS™ GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS SAGA or STAR WARS™ REBELLION, thanks for reading. :)
Dischord: But I'm not dead yet!

Hello, haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is fine. Last I knew, you were working nights, kind of fits given the timing, so please choose what you'd like. PM or post, thanks.
By reading your latest replies on this thread I can easily mistake you for Santa Claus (A politically correct Santa Clause :D)
Some people here are really strange bunch. I got yesterday downrepped me, because I uprepped guy for his giveaway and not entering the giveaway myself.

/facepalm
If anyone would be willing, I would love a copy of Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. When I get a job and I can start earning money, I swear I'll pay you back as soon as possible.
high rated
Elmofongo: Star Wars Tie Fighter if anyone is generous. I am gonna get the flightstick soon.
Done and sent - let me know if any redeem issues
Sachys: Done and sent - let me know if any redeem issues
Thanks a bunch Sachys :)
high rated
Sachys: Done and sent - let me know if any redeem issues
Elmofongo: Thanks a bunch Sachys :)
No worries bud! Now go grab your stick of joy and commence the assault!
Please if anybody has to give I really want Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
high rated
DizNL: Witcher Adventure Game if anyone is feeling generous <3

I also have a copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond in return!
Check PM, and please keep NWN...maybe another would welcome it :)
If anyone feels charitable, dungeon keeper 2 would be most welcome :))