It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love toonstruck, please.
low rated
[My GOG.com wishlist]

THE ESCAPISTS
BASTION
WORLD OF GOO
GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED
LUMINO CITY
ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD: THE MOVIE
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
THE VANISHING OF ETHAN CARTER
Post edited February 13, 2015 by geckogirl191
If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I would appreciate Grey matter that's on promo right now

I remember playing it for a short time on the xbox and liking it, would love to play it all the way through on the PC

Thanks!
My wish is to receive Bastion till it's on sale, with the promise to give back to the community as soon as I can (a couple of weeks).

Thanks for considering this request.
low rated
Just as i expected .
Post edited February 16, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I would appreciate Grey matter that's on promo right now

I remember playing it for a short time on the xbox and liking it, would love to play it all the way through on the PC

Thanks!
Check you PMs and enjoy!
ne_zavarj: Just ignore this post :

F.E.A.R. Platinum
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
Ignore it? You sure? :P

Edit: It just seems weird to post a list of games and give instructions to ignore it. Of course I'd have asked for Devil's Dare and F.E.A.R, but that's a different problem entirely. Good luck, ne_zavarj!
Post edited February 16, 2015 by ZaineH
high rated
Ungunbu: My wish is to receive Bastion till it's on sale, with the promise to give back to the community as soon as I can (a couple of weeks).

Thanks for considering this request.
Check your PM.
withdrawn
Post edited February 17, 2015 by sbolokanov
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I would appreciate Grey matter that's on promo right now

Thanks!
lukew: Check you PMs and enjoy!
Thank you!

time to give this game a whirl :)
low rated
ZaineH: Ignore it? You sure? :P

Edit: It just seems weird to post a list of games and give instructions to ignore it.
It was just a test . :)
woosk: Check your PM.
Thank you so much woosk for gifting me Bastion

Your generosity and kindness is very much appreciated, I'm already downloading the game :-)

As already stated in my previous post I'm going to soon host a couple of new GAs to show my gratitude (to you but also to many other great GOG members).

Cheers!
From Humble Bundle: SolForge — Dinosaur Starter and Card City Nights.

First one to ask for any of them get them.
Gonen32: From Humble Bundle: SolForge — Dinosaur Starter and Card City Nights.

Any chance I can get Card City nights?
Gonen32: From Humble Bundle: SolForge — Dinosaur Starter and Card City Nights.

Elrinda: Any chance I can get Card City nights?
PM'd

Only Solforge left.