It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey not so fast, he's still evil (saw him torturing some kittens just the other day) I just don't think he deserved that down rep. :P
low rated
tinyE: Lester got low rated for asking us to give a game to someone else.

Okay well I think I'll go out and picket the Red Cross.

Sachys, how is that Salvation Army boycott going?
*waves traffic cone covered in brain tissue

It's a bloodbath! - They wouldn't listen to reason.
REQUESTING IMMEDIATE EVAC! O____o
tinyE: Hey not so fast, he's still evil (saw him torturing some kittens just the other day) I just don't think he deserved that down rep. :P
Those were demon kittens, and they needed a beatdown.
tinyE: Hey not so fast, he's still evil (saw him torturing some kittens just the other day) I just don't think he deserved that down rep. :P
LesterKnight99: Those were demon kittens, and they needed a beatdown.
Point Taken.
It's my b day next week(valentine's day) and it would be awesome if I got to try out a genre I been looking into! I want to try some 4x games and I hear master of Orion or alpha centauri are the best around.i would get them myself but I never can get payments to work on gog:/. But more importantly than what I want, it would still be an awesome b day present if Elmofongo got gifted grim fandango.
high rated
saith32: It's my b day next week(valentine's day) and it would be awesome if I got to try out a genre I been looking into! I want to try some 4x games and I hear master of Orion or alpha centauri are the best around.i would get them myself but I never can get payments to work on gog:/. But more importantly than what I want, it would still be an awesome b day present if Elmofongo got gifted grim fandango.
I know how horrible it is to not have a credit card. If you want a 4x game from the sale that is going on right now, just let me know and I'll gift you a copy. You have around 61 hours to respond. Failure to respond within 61 hours will result in you being deported from Arstotzka with NO NEW GAME FROM ME. Ignore the last sentence if you've never played Papers Please.
Post edited February 07, 2015 by monkeydelarge
saith32: It's my b day next week(valentine's day) and it would be awesome if I got to try out a genre I been looking into! I want to try some 4x games and I hear master of Orion or alpha centauri are the best around.i would get them myself but I never can get payments to work on gog:/. But more importantly than what I want, it would still be an awesome b day present if Elmofongo got gifted grim fandango.
monkeydelarge: I know how horrible it is to not have a credit card. If you want a 4x game from the sale that is going on right now, just let me know and I'll gift you a copy. You have around 61 hours to respond. Failure to respond within 61 hours will result in you being deported from Arstotzka with NO NEW GAME FROM ME. Ignore the last sentence if you've never played Papers Please.
I appreciate it man and space empires looks cool but I don't want you to go out of your way to buy me something.i just meant if someone had a code for one of these games laying around ya know. +1 and again I appreciate it:) I do actually havea credit card buti could never get it to work here on gog. I tried PayPal and called my bank and contacted gog and all that good stuff but never got it going:/ .
high rated
monkeydelarge: I know how horrible it is to not have a credit card. If you want a 4x game from the sale that is going on right now, just let me know and I'll gift you a copy. You have around 61 hours to respond. Failure to respond within 61 hours will result in you being deported from Arstotzka with NO NEW GAME FROM ME. Ignore the last sentence if you've never played Papers Please.
saith32: I appreciate it man and space empires looks cool but I don't want you to go out of your way to buy me something.i just meant if someone had a code for one of these games laying around ya know. +1 and again I appreciate it:) I do actually havea credit card buti could never get it to work here on gog. I tried PayPal and called my bank and contacted gog and all that good stuff but never got it going:/ .
Well by gifting you a GOG, I'm also supporting GOG and it might be some time before you can buy GOGs yourself. So I sent you a PM. You should check it out. :)
Post edited February 07, 2015 by monkeydelarge
saith32: I appreciate it man and space empires looks cool but I don't want you to go out of your way to buy me something.i just meant if someone had a code for one of these games laying around ya know. +1 and again I appreciate it:) I do actually havea credit card buti could never get it to work here on gog. I tried PayPal and called my bank and contacted gog and all that good stuff but never got it going:/ .
monkeydelarge: Well by gifting you a GOG, I'm also supporting GOG and it might be some time before you can buy GOGs yourself. So I sent you a PM. You should check it out. :)
Thanks man!+1 my bday will arrive with me as ruler of the galaxy!
I just want to say thank you to all of the people who have gifted games here and those who went on to throw giveaways in honor of them. So, thank you!
And as of today, I'm 31 years old! It's a new personal record, I tell you! ;)

If anyone feels like commemorating, I've got chocolate cake! ^_^

Anyway, here's my wishlist in gog community wiki: [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Falci]My deepest wishes.[/url]

If you want to, you can increase my happiness factor tenfold with any of those games in the wishlist, thou I'm personally more interested in the Star Wars ones. :D
ZaineH: I just want to say thank you to all of the people who have gifted games here and those who went on to throw giveaways in honor of them. So, thank you!
This .
low rated
So I just got a flightstick and I'm so pumped. I've heard great things about Starwars X-wing Alliance. So I was wondering if anyone had an extra copy, if they would be so generous as to help me experience this game. Thanks
If someone can gift me a key for Conquest: Frontier Wars while it is in the current promo I would be very grateful. From the reviews I see it's a great space RTS very similar to one old favorite of mine - MaGoG engine it's seems it's the only game, here on GOG, that comes with its source code as a bonus, which should be really cool because this is not a new title and it's not an indie => the code written by a whole team of developers instead of one and with toughs for optimization as well.
Post edited February 09, 2015 by leon30
leon30: the code written by a whole team of developers instead of one and with toughs for optimization as well.
Good luck :-)