It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ggf162: There's really only two things I'd really like from this promo, but due to stupid bank crap I won't be able to get my money until at least Wednesday. All I'm asking for is Bloodrayne and Normality, that's it.
Ah, well, couldn't we all use a bit of Normality?
Check PM for an extra dose, hope your bank crap gets sorted :)
low rated
Melhelix: Bam! Check PM.
May the Yods be silent!* :D Thank you! That was incredibly awesome of you! ^_^

* Yes, I've been playing Outcast recently. ;)
high rated
the_atm: If someone has an extra copy of King Arthur's Gold I could give it a nice warm home if need be seeming as though it's new here.
Check PM :)
low rated
Thank you Melhelix for Expendable and Incoming + Incoming Forces .
Er as good as I heard Shadowrun Dragonfall is does anybody have a copy that they could gift me? I played and beat the first game and really want to play this one :)
low rated
the_atm: If someone has an extra copy of King Arthur's Gold I could give it a nice warm home if need be seeming as though it's new here.
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Thank you sooo much for your generosity!!
low rated
Agarest Generations Of War Collector's Edition for $4.99 please. I have no money for games, right now.
low rated
I would love normal version of AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR ($3.74) as I don't care for artbook nor soundtrack in collector's edition and while that price is very tempting I have only $2.73 left on my pre-paid card...
Post edited January 13, 2015 by HenitoKisou
high rated
HenitoKisou: I would love normal version of AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR ($3.74) as I don't care for artbook nor soundtrack in collector's edition and while that price is very tempting I have only $2.73 left on my pre-paid card...
Please check PM.
high rated
monkeydelarge: Agarest Generations Of War Collector's Edition for $4.99 please. I have no money for games, right now.
Please check PM.
HenitoKisou: I would love normal version of AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR ($3.74) as I don't care for artbook nor soundtrack in collector's edition and while that price is very tempting I have only $2.73 left on my pre-paid card...
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thanks for collector's edition, I know it's hard game but can't be probably harder than some battles in final fantasy or aarklash. ;-)
high rated
HenitoKisou: Thanks for collector's edition, I know it's hard game but can't be probably harder than some battles in final fantasy or aarklash. ;-)
I'm sure you'll do well, and hopefully have some fun mastering it.
This is probably a bit of a stretch considering the price tag, but if anyone is feeling generous enough to pre-order Grim Fandango for me for my birthday on the 20th, I would absolutely adore you for it (and maybe even cry a little bit). I have wanted to play the game since I first heard about it years ago, but it was near impossible to get my hands on.
low rated
I would kill for either TIE Fighter or IL-2 Sturmovik. Got a joystick not too long ago and now funds are too tight to convince myself I can spare the money on either. :/
It's awesome to see a thread such as this still going, so long after the original incarnations have "died". Warms the heart indeed. While I could easily rattle of a list of games I'd really like right now (but can't afford due to all finances tied up in moving to another country to be with the person I love) I will just sit, smile and applaud all the generous gifters for being awesome and keeping the GoG community one of, if not THE best out there in the webs of inter!