It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zaine-h: Anyone have any awful games (besides Daikatana) that they want to get rid of? Look no further! I'll happily accept. :P
Try <span class="bold">here</span>. I hear there's a pirate, looking for his own treasure :P And I wish you a great year as well! :)
high rated
saith32: If anyone could throw me any of the legacy of Kain games that would be awesome! They are pretty cheap right now and I always wanted to try that series.
Done, check PM enjoy :)

Tw2Brick: My birthday is this Sunday. I am hoping that a kind soul will gift me:

THE WITCHER ADVENTURE GAME

Thanks for reading and enjoy the holidays!
Done, check PM & Happy Birthday :)

Seems i have a code left for Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive...so if Anybody would like it, you may have it.
Sing out and let me know.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by DampSquib
saith32: If anyone could throw me any of the legacy of Kain games that would be awesome! They are pretty cheap right now and I always wanted to try that series.
DampSquib: Done, check PM enjoy :)

Tw2Brick: My birthday is this Sunday. I am hoping that a kind soul will gift me:

DampSquib: Done, check PM & Happy Birthday :)

Seems i have a code left for Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive...so if Anybody would like it, you may have it.
thank you so much for your kindness man! I will hold a giveaway in your honor when I have the extra money. I hope your holidays are festive and awesome!

DampSquib: Done, check PM & Happy Birthday :)
Thank you very much! I really appreciate this.
DampSquib: Seems i have a code left for Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive...so if Anybody would like it, you may have it.
Still have that Desperados code available? :)
Teshra is cool, talked to her awhile back...

Oh well, will put something here eventually, just trying to get used to this new browser as old one refused to work here.

Merry Christmas, my best to all, and wish all a great holiday season. c

Edit, typo.. this is what happens when you get loaded, young ones :-)
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Dischord
MasterPuffy: Still have that Desperados code available? :)
Yes, PM sent.
MasterPuffy: Still have that Desperados code available? :)
DampSquib: Yes, PM sent.
Thank you so much! +1 for all your generosity, not just to me, but to everyone else, as well! :)
high rated
If there's anyone that still needs a The Witcher 2 code, PM me. It'd be a shame to let the code for such a great game expire.

I'm posting in this thread too, so it's FIFO case.

EDIT: And gone.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
see my latest post
Post edited January 07, 2015 by ne_zavarj
hi new to the witcher but im pretty hyped for wild hunt and i would like to get an idea of the world and the combat before pre ordering
Post edited December 28, 2014 by darkson31
high rated
darkson31: hi new to the witcher but im pretty hyped for wild hunt and i would like to get an idea of the world and the combat before pre ordering
Check your PMs in a moment.

And welcome to the GOG community, I hope you'll stick around and become a contributing member.
thx, its so weird reading comments on other sites than youtube. everyone seems to respect eachother here.
high rated
darkson31: thx, its so weird reading comments on other sites than youtube. everyone seems to respect eachother here.
This is a nice community, and if you're respectful yourself, you'll fit right in.
want a assassins creed revelations code? it can be rigistered on steam but requires uplay that and there is no written exirasion date so im a bit unsure if it works. but still if it works the game is pretty fun but repetetive like all ac games.