It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If any Santas out there wish to place Crimsonland under my tree this year I'd be very grateful
Bump: I have a gift code for The Witcher 2 that expires on the 31st, PM me if you don't have it yet!
low rated
i would like sam and max hit the road, please
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (GOG Code): http://www.gog.com/redeem/XA6A2875173C7D6CG
low rated
bigpoppaping: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (GOG Code): http://www.gog.com/redeem/XA6A2875173C7D6CG
Thank you mate, I gave it to my friend! :)
high rated
Let's make this simple, boys and girls. I have some gifts. I don't intend to have those gifts at the end of the year. I know, I'm late, it's past Christmas Eve already, but I've been quite busy assisting Santa elsewhere.

Now I need your help to clear my inventory. Good idea, yes? You know the drill: PM if you want one, first come, first serve (mostly). Only one per customer, please. I'll update this post as copies disappear, to the best of my ability.

To clarify: I'm not interested in trading or getting gifts in return, so don't bother trying to set up a deal. :-)

Update: everything gone! Thanks for helping me out and happy holidays to all. :-)

* [gone] Back to the Future: The Game
* [gone] Beyond Good & Evil
* [gone] FTL: Advanced Edition
* [gone] Jade Empire
* [gone] King of Dragon Pass
* [gone] Long Live the Queen
* [gone] Papers, Please
* [gone] Planescape: Torment
* [gone] Primordia
* [gone] Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Post edited December 26, 2014 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: snip
Not interested but +1
low rated
Nudiustertian: * Primordia
Primordia, please.
Nudiustertian: * Primordia
LesterKnight99: Primordia, please.
PM, please. :-)
low rated
LesterKnight99: Primordia, please.
Nudiustertian: PM, please. :-)
sorry! will do.

edit: thank you!
Post edited December 25, 2014 by LesterKnight99
high rated
Bigs: If any Santas out there wish to place Crimsonland under my tree this year I'd be very grateful
Check PM :)
Bigs: If any Santas out there wish to place Crimsonland under my tree this year I'd be very grateful
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Thanks man! Made my Christmas! :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! :)
low rated
No GOG Santas for the Shadow Warrior (2013) or Wasteland 2? :) I really love both of them, but currently no money/budget for the games. It will be a miracle in the beginning of 2015 if I have one of these 2 games...

Bet regards
high rated
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Bigs: Thanks man! Made my Christmas! :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! :)
Very welcome...you too have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
Still one copy of Witcher 2 lurking here ...

PM if you want to have it.

edit:gone
Post edited December 27, 2014 by okeus