It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DampSquib: Done, check PM

Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated :)
Bless and hope you all have a good christmas, tc.

ahhh i quoted my self....mmmmm :P
Amazing generosity. Here's a +1 for you, sir, and a Thank you! for being an amazing member of the forum!
Post edited December 19, 2014 by HijacK
Well, I'm sort of embarresd for asking this, since I was gifted with a game only recently for fall sale.

But since I don't have any money at my disposal for the moment, I will kindly ask for aquanox 1 or 2. And I will gladly give some games from my have list as a thank you.

Thank you for considering :)
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Miljac
high rated
Miljac: But since I don't have any money at my disposal for the moment, I will kindly ask for aquanox 1 or 2.
Check PM for both .
Miljac: But since I don't have any money at my disposal for the moment, I will kindly ask for aquanox 1 or 2.
Licurg: Check PM for both .
Thank you very much! I really appriciate it! :)
Never mind. Sale is over and games are not available anymore. This and no need to feed sad trolls who downvote every single request.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by HijacK
Witcher 2 and the movie The Gamers codes valid until 31 dec for free. PM me, if you want them.
low rated
I would love any of the Nordic games that are on sale for the next few days before they are removed again.
One more Witcher 2 code avaible here. PM me...
Posting my "Ultimate Gog Christmas Wishlist"

1. X-Wing
2. Tie-Fighter

I'm a huge sci-fi flight sim fanatic and have been dreaming about playing these games for a very long time. Ever since Gog got these games, I've tried my hand at a couple of giveaways for them but lost at all of them. I was hoping that Gog would've at least had a tiny discount on them before X-Mas, however there are only 5 days left so I doubt that will happen. I would be extremely grateful to any person who could gift these titles to me. Thank you for reading and your consideration.
low rated
Hi, everyone! Is there anyone generous enough to gift me Assassin's Creed: DC? I'll be very happy!
high rated
BranjoHello: Now that Nordic games are back and on big sale, I'm throwing a Neighbours From Hell Compilation coin in the wishing well.
Check your PMs. ;)
low rated
BranjoHello: Now that Nordic games are back and on big sale, I'm throwing a Neighbours From Hell Compilation coin in the wishing well.
helpo1: Check your PMs. ;)
Thank you very much! :)
high rated
BranjoHello: Thank you very much! :)
You're welcome. :)
In the extremely improbable case that anybody out there who visits this site still doesn't have Witcher 2, PM me. I forgot that it expires.
Here I have a humble link for Metro 2033 that I think is still valid and can be redeemed, is anyone willing to try this out?