It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

saith32: Your killing me now I want it even more lol!
Damn, I wanted to enrich your life with some laughter, not earn a law suit!
Here!, take my insurance!
saith32: Your killing me now I want it even more lol!
GioVio123: Damn, I wanted to enrich your life with some laughter, not earn a law suit!
Here!, take my insurance!
Lol ill be fine. I just really wanted to check them out. The sale ain't over yet! I may still get lucky!

Well I didn't manage to get one during the sale so it will be a while until I have another chance at it lol. Wanted to say thanks everyone that makes other people days on this thread!

Also, I am still hoping for the Phantasmagorias!
Post edited December 19, 2014 by saith32
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Are you lazy? I am not judging you to be clear. Im lazy to open U-PLAY and steam just to play Far Cry 3, but I finished it.
clisair: I am age 50 and don't like forced DRM, especially on something as old as SimCity 2000. I don't use U-Play and I don't use Steam. I am an artist, so I am not lazy by any stretch of the word.
Oh alright, good to know! :)
I would like to get Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete if anyone feel generous for the holidays and want ot help someone who is too young for bank account. It is only around 6$ now. I will have debt and in future I will try to buy you something too. (When I finally get bank account and paypal.)
high rated
Karwelas: I would like to get Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete if anyone feel generous for the holidays and want ot help someone who is too young for bank account. It is only around 6$ now. I will have debt and in future I will try to buy you something too. (When I finally get bank account and paypal.)
PM me if you still want it, but only on the condition that you will owe me nothing.
Karwelas: I would like to get Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete if anyone feel generous for the holidays and want ot help someone who is too young for bank account. It is only around 6$ now. I will have debt and in future I will try to buy you something too. (When I finally get bank account and paypal.)
Nudiustertian: PM me if you still want it, but only on the condition that you will owe me nothing.
Thanks you very much! Merry Christmas!
low rated
Since it's up again, if anyone sees this, has all the games, and can gift me just Wizardry 8, I would greatly appreciate it. I own Grimrock on Steam and can't get W8 for $2 because of it. :/

http://www.gog.com/promo/big_winter_dungeon_crawler_bundle_071214
low rated
i would like brutal legend, please.
low rated
Does anyone have an extra OliOli? I'd greatly appreciate it.
high rated
johnki: Since it's up again, if anyone sees this, has all the games, and can gift me just Wizardry 8, I would greatly appreciate it. I own Grimrock on Steam and can't get W8 for $2 because of it. :/

http://www.gog.com/promo/big_winter_dungeon_crawler_bundle_071214
Check PM
high rated
Check PM, have a good christmas and Enjoy :)
I would really like to extend my gaming knowledge and play some of the old classic RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment. Unfortunately as a student I don't really have the financial means to do so right now, so if someone is in the mood of gifting and giving I would appreciate it a lot :)
high rated
nicofer1: I would really like to extend my gaming knowledge and play some of the old classic RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment. Unfortunately as a student I don't really have the financial means to do so right now, so if someone is in the mood of gifting and giving I would appreciate it a lot :)
Pick one and poof, 2-3 minutes to inbox.

2012, you ought to come on more often :-)

Please PM with request.

Edit: Might take longer, damned browser doesn't work with site correctly now. Winter sale is also non-existent now, amazing, but pick please, and if shy, you'll get the first game you mentioned.

Done!
Post edited December 17, 2014 by Dischord
DampSquib: Check PM, have a good christmas and Enjoy :)
Thank you so much. I really don't know what to say for the generosity that you have shown and hope soon that I will be able to return that to others. I know this might sound cliche, but my heart swelled with warmth and a tear to the eye.

Thank you
After all those sales I figured that I don't need games anymore to trade so I decided to give them back to the community. So if somebody is interested in one of these GOG keys:

The Gamers: Movie
The Witcher 2
Aliens vs. Predators 200 classic

please PM me and tell me what you want. To be fair to others I will only give one item to one person and please understand that I cannot answer every PM if everything on the list is already gone. I am sorry but that is all I've got. Happy gaming or watching or whatever ;)

Edit: Oh sorry - I just realized that this thread should be used for wishlists only so I was posting in the wrong thread. I will try to find the correct one.
Post edited December 18, 2014 by MarkoH01