It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I see those phantasmagorias on sale for cheap. I would be much obliged if someone could throw me them. I hear they are some of the most grotesque games around and that is right up my alley!
Finally, after consulting support I've got my free codes for Witcher 2 and the Movie The Gamers

If somebody wants them please PM me ...
Post edited December 13, 2014 by okeus
saith32: I see those phantasmagorias on sale for cheap. I would be much obliged if someone could throw me them. I hear they are some of the most grotesque games around and that is right up my alley!
And they are hilarious too, you should watch Spoony's Lp's of them, it's a must
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you for the help, but when I am tying to post it, it gets stuck on Please wait.. Processing.
Ghorpm: AFAIR people with low rep can't post links due to spam problems. Earn a few points and you should be fine with posting links.
I think rep > 5 but I'm not sure
clisair: Here is my wishlist

SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition
SimCity 2000 is free on Origin right now, so just get it there!

thiagovscoelho: SimCity 2000 is free on Origin right now, so just get it there!
Really? :'(

True, but here = no DRM. With origin, origin would have to open every time to play
low rated
clisair: True, but here = no DRM. With origin, origin would have to open every time to play
Are you lazy? I am not judging you to be clear. Im lazy to open U-PLAY and steam just to play Far Cry 3, but I finished it.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
low rated
wishlist bump
clisair: True, but here = no DRM. With origin, origin would have to open every time to play
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Are you lazy? I am not judging you to be clear. Im lazy to open U-PLAY and steam just to play Far Cry 3, but I finished it.
I am age 50 and don't like forced DRM, especially on something as old as SimCity 2000. I don't use U-Play and I don't use Steam. I am an artist, so I am not lazy by any stretch of the word.
low rated
I would like to have Outcast if anyone is generous for the holidays.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Elmofongo
If anyone feels generous I would greatly appreciate The Two Thrones from Prince of Persia bundle.
saith32: I see those phantasmagorias on sale for cheap. I would be much obliged if someone could throw me them. I hear they are some of the most grotesque games around and that is right up my alley!
GioVio123: And they are hilarious too, you should watch Spoony's Lp's of them, it's a must
Your killing me now I want it even more lol!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Are you lazy? I am not judging you to be clear. Im lazy to open U-PLAY and steam just to play Far Cry 3, but I finished it.
clisair: I am age 50 and don't like forced DRM, especially on something as old as SimCity 2000. I don't use U-Play and I don't use Steam. I am an artist, so I am not lazy by any stretch of the word.
I think the only the reason they made the lazy remark is because you can have it right now but are wanting to be picky. Like I want those phantasmagorias but if I saw that I could grab them for free I would put up with the origin launcher to play them ya know. As they say, beggars can't be choosers.i am not trying to upset you at all I was just expressing my thoughts on the matter.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by saith32
It seems that the City Builder bundle is back up along with all of the other Winter deals. If any kind soul would consider it, a copy would be most appreciated!

http://www.gog.com/promo/big_winter_city_builder_bundle_061214
Hi you all!

If anyone have spare keys for Theme Hospital, Syndicate Plus or any Jagged Alliance, will be much appreciated! :D