It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ghorpm: Calm down. The problem is that everything I've written above was already told to you many times before and you hasn't changed one bit so it's really difficult to say if you really get something or not. So far you left a very bed impression so some people may still react badly to whatever you write (I see that you posts are getting downvoted again). Well, there is nothing you cannot fix but it will take some time. Just relax, be helpful and good luck! :)
Hey Ghorpm, help me out here - what is a bed impression? ;-P
Ghorpm: Calm down. The problem is that everything I've written above was already told to you many times before and you hasn't changed one bit so it's really difficult to say if you really get something or not. So far you left a very bed impression so some people may still react badly to whatever you write (I see that you posts are getting downvoted again). Well, there is nothing you cannot fix but it will take some time. Just relax, be helpful and good luck! :)
HypersomniacLive: Hey Ghorpm, help me out here - what is a bed impression? ;-P
Freudian slip. I slept 3.5h this night and 5.5 the last one so yeah, I want to make some bed impression right now. Sadly I can't... yet.
high rated
Ghorpm: Freudian slip. I slept 3.5h this night and 5.5 the last one so yeah, I want to make some bed impression right now. Sadly I can't... yet.
As someone that suffers from sleep disorders, I sympathise.
Ghorpm: Freudian slip. I slept 3.5h this night and 5.5 the last one so yeah, I want to make some bed impression right now. Sadly I can't... yet.
HypersomniacLive: As someone that suffers from sleep disorders, I sympathise.
Fortunately it's not a big deal, sometimes it just happens that 24h per day is not enough ;)
low rated
Quest for Infamy if anyone is generous?
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Elmofongo
low rated
I'm in such a JRPG mood right now, if anyone has an extra The LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY from the flash sale, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Again I tried to bump my post and failed! Sorry guys.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Bumping my post [url=]16398[/url]
Ungunbu: That's not how you do it :P

The url is:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post16398

Edit: Also, if you want alternate text to be displayed (instead of the linked url itself) just use an [url] block.

Edit2: Like this: [ url=the_url_of_your_post]The text you want to be displayed[/url]
Note that I put a space after the first bracket, you have to remove that.
Thank you mate, but still don't get it, thank you anyway mate!
Post edited December 10, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: ...
To bump your post, first you copy the address of that particular post (where to find it, is shown in post_address.jpg). Right click on it, and copy the address. Then you hit "New post" in the thread. Press that small piece of chain (shown in include_link.jpg, with orange arrow). Now you have to Paste the address of a post (I highlighted the whole link, so you can see, that it is between = and ]

Now, take a look at where I wrote "This is what others shall see". You can write anything here. For example, "bump".

The sentence bellow, marked by the green line shows you, how your posted message will look like.
Attachments:
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Dessimu
XxXSprayvWarXxX: ...
Dessimu: To bump your post, first you copy the address of that particular post (where to find it, is shown in post_address.jpg). Right click on it, and copy the address. Then you hit "New post" in the thread. Press that small piece of chain (shown in include_link.jpg, with orange arrow). Now you have to Paste the address of a post (I highlighted the whole link, so you can see, that it is between = and ]

Now, take a look at where I wrote "This is what others shall see". You can write anything here. For example, "bump".

The sentence bellow, marked by the green line shows you, how your posted message will look like.
Thank you for the help, but when I am tying to post it, it gets stuck on Please wait.. Processing.
MoonGoddess: I've bought you a copy of it. Check your PM :)
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE Sid Meier's pack
samlii: One good turn deserves another.
Thank you very much. Your generosity is truly appreciated :)
Dessimu: To bump your post, first you copy the address of that particular post (where to find it, is shown in post_address.jpg). Right click on it, and copy the address. Then you hit "New post" in the thread. Press that small piece of chain (shown in include_link.jpg, with orange arrow). Now you have to Paste the address of a post (I highlighted the whole link, so you can see, that it is between = and ]

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you for the help, but when I am tying to post it, it gets stuck on Please wait.. Processing.
AFAIR people with low rep can't post links due to spam problems. Earn a few points and you should be fine with posting links.
*Sigh*

Haven't written anything here for some time but if there are generous souls reading these posts still, I would wish to have any of these:

- Legend of Grimrock II (a bit too much to ask, maybe?)
- Settlers 2, 10th year edition
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North

Thanks!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you for the help, but when I am tying to post it, it gets stuck on Please wait.. Processing.
Ghorpm: AFAIR people with low rep can't post links due to spam problems. Earn a few points and you should be fine with posting links.
Oh alright good to know! Thanks!
Here is my wishlist

Banished
Race Driver: GRID
Bard's Tale, The
STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic
Empire Earth 3
Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition
Empire Earth Gold Edition
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
Rogue Trooper
Advent Rising

Contact by PM
Post edited December 17, 2014 by clisair
low rated
I would really love outlast if someone feels generous! :)