It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd be pretty happy if I got any of the STALKER games, I've heard their amazing.
If anyone have a NWN2 copy I will be very happy to get it please. Thanks you very much!
low rated
Anyone would like to gift me either or both Wasteland 2 (Standard Edition, I already own the first one) and Divinity Original Sin for the holidays?

Thats all I want from the holiday sale. Anyone generous :)
Thank you very much, DampSquib. :)
Post edited December 07, 2014 by Lexor
Always wanted to test drive Shattered Steel because I'm tired of pseudo-humanoidal power armors or anime-esque exo suits and in this game we have classic mech walkers of total destruction.

EDIT. Nvm, gifted by Nudiustertian, thanks and +1, it was oldest title lasting on my wishlist. ;-)
Post edited December 05, 2014 by HenitoKisou
Got it from a trade
Post edited December 07, 2014 by huN73R
Today noticed heroes 3 are on sale. If you could gift it to me, it would be fun. Its not a big problem if you cannot, try to check this game out yourself too.Also, wish to others-may all of you be happy.
Thanks for a thread, thanks to the community. U r awesme :D
HenitoKisou: Always wanted to test drive Shattered Steel because I'm tired of pseudo-humanoidal power armors or anime-esque exo suits and in this game we have classic mech walkers of total destruction.
PM sent, in honor of the first game I ever bought on GOG. (That was back when I still wanted to complete my collection of every Bioware game ever -- sadly ME3 and DA2 obsoleted those plans.)
I hate to ask but I can't make purchases on Gog and Arcanum is on sale for so cheap for only 5 hours. If someone could throw that to me I would be in their debt! I loved Fallout 1 and 2 and I hear Arcanum will deliver the same feel! I must flee in shame for begging now.
It would be more like a delayed trade actually. I can purchase on Steam so and I get paid tomorrow so I would happily be willing to gift a 1.50 to 2 dollar game on steam tomorrow night in return for this since Arcanum is 1.49 right now.
Post edited December 05, 2014 by saith32
It's unreal how unreal unreal 2 was when it came out back in the day, I was a 5th grader and played everything that crossed my path, but this game left a mark. The atmosphere was amazing + gameplay blew my ballsacks out of my pegina (o.0)
The first level was damn scary.

I have no money and I must scream :X
(A rather simple request for a Unreal 2 gift from someone who wipes butts with dollars) :-) <3
high rated
I am drunk and just bought Planescape Torment again. I keep doing this. Who wants it?
BreathingMeat: I am drunk and just bought Planescape Torment again. I keep doing this. Who wants it?
Lol someone is going to be very lucky for your generousity! +1 for your kindness!
high rated
saith32: I hate to ask but I can't make purchases on Gog and Arcanum is on sale for so cheap for only 5 hours. If someone could throw that to me I would be in their debt! I loved Fallout 1 and 2 and I hear Arcanum will deliver the same feel! I must flee in shame for begging now.
It would be more like a delayed trade actually. I can purchase on Steam so and I get paid tomorrow so I would happily be willing to gift a 1.50 to 2 dollar game on steam tomorrow night in return for this since Arcanum is 1.49 right now.
Sent you a PM. I went cognac tasting and now I'm all Christmassy.
saith32: I hate to ask but I can't make purchases on Gog and Arcanum is on sale for so cheap for only 5 hours. If someone could throw that to me I would be in their debt! I loved Fallout 1 and 2 and I hear Arcanum will deliver the same feel! I must flee in shame for begging now.
BreathingMeat: Sent you a PM. I went cognac tasting and now I'm all Christmassy.
Oh snap! Thank you so much. +1 and I'm PMing you about what to get ya on Steam tomorrow!
Gonna get off here and play it! Thanks again!
Post edited December 05, 2014 by saith32
39798-56957-577F2-FAE91

8RQG-6QPN-J7PK-M4QU

7A790986C84F639EG

XAB50643FDC1710FG