It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

merin: Here's a gift for Little Big Adventure:

28228-EB35E-9EFFD-D47AA

Enjoy!
Please do not post keys directly -- they are an easy prey for bots!
7B894-49133-BE247-29A21

Little Big Adventure. Enjoy !

THE WITCHER 2: XA027B3B02E08B1DG

THE GAMERS: 7AF1C17325F046DEG

For anyone who missed them. Enjoy !
Post edited November 26, 2014 by thornton_s
Ungunbu: Please do not post keys directly -- they are an easy prey for bots!
Some still don't heed your warning. Anyway, what is that thing with the bots? Some third party software gathers valid codes?
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Dessimu
Dessimu: Some still don't heed your warning. Anyway, what is that thing with the bots? Some third party software gathers valid codes?
There is a rumor about some bots, meaning that some scripts are run to check the forum for code drops and quickly claim them. What is true that code drops often lead to scammers or people just claiming them without even saying thanks or newly created accounts just claiming all games they could find. That is why many people do not do code dumps anymore and why there is a seperate thread for code dumps to keep the regular gifting ones clean of that.
Dessimu: Some still don't heed your warning. Anyway, what is that thing with the bots? Some third party software gathers valid codes?
Sorta but I never investigated it -- btw just joined your GA, thank you man!
Ungunbu: Sorta but I never investigated it -- btw just joined your GA, thank you man!
not a bot

If I would be, I would prefer Decepticons, they usually look cooler o.O
moonshineshadow: There is a rumor about some bots, meaning that some scripts are run to check the forum for code drops and quickly claim them. What is true that code drops often lead to scammers or people just claiming them without even saying thanks or newly created accounts just claiming all games they could find. That is why many people do not do code dumps anymore and why there is a seperate thread for code dumps to keep the regular gifting ones clean of that.
I see. That explains, why there's a rule in some giveaways about reputation limit and advices are being given not to be greedy.

Ungunbu: Sorta but I never investigated it -- btw just joined your GA, thank you man!
I am happy you did ;)
thornton_s: 7B894-49133-BE247-29A21

I took Little Big Adventure. Thank you
thornton_s: 7B894-49133-BE247-29A21

joseegreg: I took Little Big Adventure. Thank you
you're welcome.
moonshineshadow: There is a rumor about some bots, meaning that some scripts are run to check the forum for code drops and quickly claim them. What is true that code drops often lead to scammers or people just claiming them without even saying thanks or newly created accounts just claiming all games they could find. That is why many people do not do code dumps anymore and why there is a seperate thread for code dumps to keep the regular gifting ones clean of that.
Dessimu: I see. That explains, why there's a rule in some giveaways about reputation limit and advices are being given not to be greedy.

Dessimu: I am happy you did ;)
Rep doesnt work cery well for me though.i gave away 1 key got 0 but have somehow -5
Dessimu: I see. That explains, why there's a rule in some giveaways about reputation limit and advices are being given not to be greedy.

I am happy you did ;)
vladek1999: Rep doesnt work cery well for me though.i gave away 1 key got 0 but have somehow -5
That is why quite often regular gifters now do not put a rep limit but take a look at the forum activities of participants to see if people are participating in the forums besides in giveaways and key grabbing. And if you just are a friendly meber of this forum your rep will get up quite fast and you will then even be available for giveaways with rep limit.
Well, you take (at least) seven games in the last three days. That sounds a bit greedy to me...
siulebuo: Well, you take (at least) seven games in the last three days. That sounds a bit greedy to me...
And now I am giving back :)
siulebuo: Well, you take (at least) seven games in the last three days. That sounds a bit greedy to me...
Dessimu: And now I am giving :) <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post16269" class="link_arrow"></a></div> Yes, that's another thing to say. [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post8709]I give you Pixeljunk Monsters 5 days ago, and now you give away the same game...
How do you know this? :o