It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
OmarTheSyrian: Edit: I would like to have a copy, if it still available of course.
What do you take me for, someone who just hands out free copies of Torment to anyone?

...oh, right. Check your PM. :-)

To prevent disappointment for others: that'll be my last copy for a while. I have to save up for Christmas, you know...
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Nudiustertian
Hello together, I played Shadowrun Returns on Android (yup, I do regret that now that the game is available on GOG...) and now would really like to replay it with some user generated content. The atmosphere and gameplay were really good, the storyline was nice and gripping (though that giant-bug-thing was a little too weird, maybe), but it was all too short and linear. The world has a beautiful atmosphere but you scarcely get a chance to explore it.
The thing is, I am not willing to pay for the same game again, though I really would like to replay it. So, if someone has a spare key or something for me, that would be really nice.
Also, I voted on the Shadowrun Returns user review page and now wish to alter my vote (to be precise, improve it, since the UGC adds some value to the game) but am not able to. Please, be so kind to vote on my 'edit reviews' feature request (I would post a link here, but am not allowed to due to forum guidelines).

Best regards everyone, keep gaming, JD
SSJ2071: The spiderweb sale is back on, but only 4h+ are left, be quick!
OmarTheSyrian: Edit: I would like to have a copy, if it still available of course.
Nudiustertian: What do you take me for, someone who just hands out free copies of Torment to anyone?

To prevent disappointment for others: that'll be my last copy for a while. I have to save up for Christmas, you know...
You can keep it for another member if you want, I started a convesation about the game so I missed my chance :)
I haven't used it yet, so you can maybe give it to a disappointed person.
Thank you! :)
++
The Witcher 2 : XA6A5B3A060BE929G
PyroFrog1337: The Witcher 2 : XA6A5B3A060BE929G
Better to give in a pm Pryo, just a heads up, and welcome friend to the forums

EDIT: I did not take it LOL
BranjoHello: Please people, don't throw keys of any sort in this thread.
That is not the purpose of this thread and it only attracts the wrong sort of people.
If you have a spare key, mention that here and ask people to reply to your post if interested and then send them.
If you really can't help yourself and must throw a spare key out in the open, do so here.

The purpose of this thread is wishing ("requesting" is a word people are prone to use also, but I find it too "harsh&commanding" to be used here) for game(s) that you would very much like to play at the moment but can't get them yourself (and it's assumed that they are at a nice discount too) here on GOG. And if someone is in a good mood, maybe your wish will come true (there is no promise of this and that makes it pretty abuse-free).
This thread is very important to GOG community as it made many people happy, and many of those happy folks payed that generosity forward when they could (even though no one asked them for, as no one will ask that of you either, it's all based of good will and believe me we have plenty of that around here) which keeps the kindness wheel of GOG rolling.

Also, I can recommend to all the new folks around here to visit this very informative thread, and find out how to make their stay on our lovely forums the most pleasant.
Couldn't have said it better, cheers
Nudiustertian: What do you take me for, someone who just hands out free copies of Torment to anyone?

Just want to say thanks for your generosity here and a +1 for giving and spreading Torment joy to others.

Thanks again from Foxy
Post edited November 25, 2014 by KittyRules
If anyone wants witcher 2 got an extra copy and pm me for it
OmarTheSyrian: You can keep it for another member if you want, I started a convesation about the game so I missed my chance :)
++
Well, that's nice of you. So, that means I've got one more copy of Torment left -- PM and ask to try your luck.

Edit: gone in 60 seconds. (Actually, it might have been more, but it was quick.)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: Well, that's nice of you. So, that means I've got one more copy of Torment left -- PM and ask to try your luck.

Edit: gone in 60 seconds. (Actually, it might have been more, but it was quick.)
Thank you very much for such a game! :)
OmarTheSyrian: You can keep it for another member if you want, I started a convesation about the game so I missed my chance :)
++
Nudiustertian: Well, that's nice of you. So, that means I've got one more copy of Torment left -- PM and ask to try your luck.

Very good :)
Enjoy it random guy :D
OmarTheSyrian: Very good :)
Thanks to you as well :) For it was you, who change his mind and opened an opportunity.
OmarTheSyrian: Very good :)
Dessimu: Thanks to you as well :) For it was you, who change his mind and opened an opportunity.
You're welcome, Enjoy it!
Can't afford it right now or I would get it myself, but if anyone is feeling super generous or happens to have an extra copy then I would really love to play Shovel Knight.
Here's a gift for Little Big Adventure:

28228-EB35E-9EFFD-D47AA

Enjoy!
merin: Here's a gift for Little Big Adventure:

28228-EB35E-9EFFD-D47AA

Enjoy!
Thanks, got it :)
+1

Heard a lot of good about the series from my friends, will see it for myself now.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by joriandrake