It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Is somebody in a good heart who can gift me Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon? I would really appreciate it.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
DampSquib: Hi, check PM & enjoy :)
Wow, what a great surprise at the end of a shitty day! I don't even know what to say.

I would send you Panna Cotta, if I could. But I can't. Also I can't make Panna Cotta. Maybe the Panna Cotta is an inside joke I don't get. I don't know. What I meant to say was: Thank you so much! :)
low rated
i would like to have assassin's creed, please.
TW2
? = G
http://www.gog.com/redeem/XABF6AEF49690569?
Miljac: Thank you, I appreciate gesture very much, but I am sort of DRM Free fan :)

But thanks a lot anyway :D
Ungunbu: As you wish, I'll probably giveaway it in the "open this thread" thread later today. In the meanwhile PM me if you change your mind.

Cheers
Thank you one more time, but the game was gifted to me, big thanks to everybody who considered :)
I joined too late to get the mount & blade free game, so if anyone has that or the witcher1... I would appreciate it.
high rated
DampSquib: Check PM, oh and the extra game is a bonus :)
Enjoy and hope you don't have it.
nicoc77: OMG, I just get up and see this! THANK YOU!!! Certainly you make me a very happy adventure gamer!

edit: I didn't have the bonus game thank you for that too!
I hope you are getting well soon.
Most welcome :)

DampSquib: Hi, check PM & enjoy :)
katsaysmeh: Wow, what a great surprise at the end of a shitty day! I don't even know what to say.

I would send you Panna Cotta, if I could. But I can't. Also I can't make Panna Cotta. Maybe the Panna Cotta is an inside joke I don't get. I don't know. What I meant to say was: Thank you so much! :)
My pleasure :)
low rated
Hey guys if someone can gift me Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon please?
Edit:I, sorry for the double post.
high rated
wolfsrain: Small wishlist from the fall sales:

1. Neverwinter Nights 2
2. Icewind Dale 1
3. Icewind Dale 2

Thanks to all the generous people that are making dreams come true.
Done, check PM.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey guys if someone can gift me Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon please?
Its generally not a good idea to constantly keep posting your request especially since you already did so five hours ago. Be patient and maybe some generous Goglodyte will fulfill your wish.

DampSquib: Done, check PM.
As always +rep for the tremendous generosity DampSquib, you are truly one of the most genuinely wonderful folks here on GOG and not just because of the constant ninja gifting. It always makes me smile when I see you surprising people out of the blue with games from their wishlist. Thanks a lot for choosing to be a part of this community. :)
DampSquib: lol, wish it was that.....health issues kept me away.
Flying visit for now.
Always around in lurker mode :)
Nice to see you back dampsquib, +1 and I hope you get well soon. :)

stg83: snip
I also second everything stg83 said ^
Post edited November 18, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Thank you. That was really unexpected. Get well soon, mate...

Speechless....Shocked...And that's GOG, people.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey guys if someone can gift me Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon please?
stg83: Its generally not a good idea to constantly keep posting your request especially since you already did so five hours ago. Be patient and maybe some generous Goglodyte will fulfill your wish.

stg83: As always +rep for the tremendous generosity DampSquib, you are truly one of the most genuinely wonderful folks here on GOG and not just because of the constant ninja gifting. It always makes me smile when I see you surprising people out of the blue with games from their wishlist. Thanks a lot for choosing to be a part of this community. :)
Yes right I forgot that I did post my request! :( My apologies GOG people.
high rated
Yeah, with a extra :D
Check PM.
DampSquib: Yeah, with a extra :D
Check PM.
Oh you must be kidding me!!! Thank you so much man I love you! :)) WOOHOO! :)))
Oh man you spent a lot of money for the community here, that's the best community ever! :) Im ecstatic right now :)