It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

epixunum: Oh my, thank you, it would appear after looking in to it a bit that I was playing Warband! So the game I was requesting is With Fire and Sword. Now I know people saw it is not as good, but I am fascinated by this time period, and it looks fun. Thanks sachys ;)
Ragnarblackmane: Uh, Warband still doesn't have an endgame victory condition there lad.
I dont recall any of the games (without mods at least) doing so - though I didnt play the Napoleon DLC
Sachys: I dont recall any of the games (without mods at least) doing so - though I didnt play the Napoleon DLC
Exactly:And Napoleon is just an MP DLC.
Sachys: I dont recall any of the games (without mods at least) doing so - though I didnt play the Napoleon DLC
Ragnarblackmane: Exactly:And Napoleon is just an MP DLC.
Certainly at least you can conquer Calradia in Warband at least - though its unlikely given the odds, or am I thinking of another mod? O___o

...gets damn confusing to tell the truth at times! heheheh!
Sachys: Certainly at least you can conquer Calradia in Warband at least - though its unlikely given the odds, or am I thinking of another mod? O___o

Like I said, even if you conquer it , you never truly "win" since any upstart in your own faction can raise an army and rebel. Although I considered Floris mod (which basically just improves vanilla WB) "won" after helping the Nords conquer Calradia even though I could go back any time and try to vanquish king RagEnar.
Sachys: Certainly at least you can conquer Calradia in Warband at least - though its unlikely given the odds, or am I thinking of another mod? O___o

Ragnarblackmane: Like I said, even if you conquer it , you never truly "win" since any upstart in your own faction can raise an army and rebel. Although I considered Floris mod (which basically just improves vanilla WB) "won" after helping the Nords conquer Calradia even though I could go back any time and try to vanquish king RagEnar.
Yup - thats what I mean. So its definately Warband epixnum is talking about which, really... leaves out Fire and Sword as a pointless paid for mod...
boglav: If anybody has an extra Insurgency key from humble bundle, I'd love to give that one a spin after watching a YT video. Thanks!
madth3: Link sent via PM
Redeemed! Thank you so very much!
TimTom92: Just gonna throw it out there, while the sale is on:

Neverwinter Nights 2 is $7.99 and would complete my Neverwinter Collection.
I know this is a lot but if someone happened to pick it up along the way and
wants to give it a home.. I'm here with open arms. Please don't go out of your way for me.
samlii: Well I suppose I should fill those arms. Check your PM
A very unexpected thank you! I am indeed, very appreciative of your kind generosity.
Don't want others thinking thinking you've gone without thanks.
I am so very blessed by this community!

- Tim :)))
Syndicate 1/2 would be absolutely fantastic, I've had my eyes on those two for a long time now.
Hello, generous people of the world.

If you're feeling gifty today and are considering the possibility of making me very happy, please hit me with one of the following:

Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition
Dracula Trilogy
Still Life 1
Time Commando

Thank you! :)
Bumping my post:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post15930
Eternal gratitude to the kind soul who is willing to gift me NWN2.

Will draw your totem animal in paint in payment
Post edited November 14, 2014 by wy4786
wy4786: Does anyone have a extra ALIEN BREED TRILOGY key from the latest humble bundle ? WIlling to trade for it.
Perhaps you will find someone to trade here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread

:-)
low rated
Hello guys I am new to this forum ( I know that that I typed my request previously, sorry for that) I want to introduce myself here, there are lots of generous people here and I really like it! :) I really like shooters. Can I make my first and only request? If someone is very generous can you give me a copy of Ghost Recon please? Its one of the game I grew up with, but it got scratched and unplayable :((( I had so many good memories with it, I wish someone can give me back my hapiness and love for this game! :) It costs currently 3,99 Euros with the sale.

PS: Sorry if I seem to beg, but im not begging I just love the game so much.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
I would love it if someone could give me Psychonauts.
"Crosses fingers"
I would love to play Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum! but I don't have paypal credit right now. Anyway I don't want it for free, this is my trade list. If there's something you are interested into we can arrange a trade.

Thanks for considering my offer.