It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Asbeau: If anybody doesn't need their GOG key for Lionheart from the new BeMine Groupees bundle I would love to play it. It's been on my wishlist for years!

Thanks very much for reading & have a good day

EDIT: Didn't realize it was build-a-bundle format, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Dischord: No need to worry about that build a bundle stuff.

After the bill you guys just got, please just play and enjoy this; check PM.
Thanks very much Dischord, I'm downloading it now and really looking forward to it. I shall be raising my goblet to you as I play :)

(As for that debt - it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back that finally leads to us leaving Europe, and depending on who you believe that will either result in us becoming a forgotten backwater or free us from the yoke of Euro-tyranny and restore our former glory. Turbulent and interesting times are ahead either way!)
has a new [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/simulation/welcome-pack/]welcome pack that contains a game I really wish to play:

Postal

If anyone already owns it and doesn't mind signing-up with that site it would be great if he/she could gift me the key

THANKS
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Ungunbu
Someone interested in Bloodrayne 2? :-)
Hell yes, I am!

Edit: Thank you very much Xardas722, I will give it a warm home.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Urnoev
Urnoev: Hell yes, I am!
Pm sent
i'd love to have Saints Row IV while it's on sale.
high rated
mrmarioanonym: i'd love to have Saints Row IV while it's on sale.
Wrong thread perhaps? ↁ_ↁ
mrmarioanonym: i'd love to have Saints Row IV while it's on sale.
HypersomniacLive: Wrong thread perhaps? ↁ_ↁ
whoops.
high rated
Asbeau: Thanks very much Dischord, I'm downloading it now and really looking forward to it. I shall be raising my goblet to you as I play :)

(As for that debt - it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back that finally leads to us leaving Europe, and depending on who you believe that will either result in us becoming a forgotten backwater or free us from the yoke of Euro-tyranny and restore our former glory. Turbulent and interesting times are ahead either way!)
You're welcome, and raising a drink back!

As for the other, I'm not a principal, so I really can't say. The UK will never be a forgotten backwater though, as there has been no country to do more for the world than her.

Everyone likes to speak of "dirty colonialism," but with that tiny payment she extracted at the time, she bestowed a framework of law and administration which has brought her former colonies the ability to stand on their own, and effectively take care of themselves; my nation included.

As for the economic situation, your nation will honour her commitment as she agreed to, no doubt, but every reason to question the methodology of determining the size and cost of the "hidden" economy. Who can really ascertain its size, and thus your liability? To be sure, a standard method needs to be applied to all members, otherwise levies made upon this factor will always be suspect; by one and all.

NOTE: The thread can expect a game code posted, to atone for my lengthy reply!

To add: Greece, Rome, and all of Europe contributed, as did interactions with Asia, but it was England who brought this accumulation of knowledge to many of us. She brought us the benefit of knowledge from everywhere, when we could go nowhere ourselves.

TOTAL ANNIHILATION: COMMANDER PACK: (last group 1st, 1st group last)

Edit to remove code.
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: TOTAL ANNIHILATION: COMMANDER PACK: (last group 1st, 1st group last)

Edit to remove code.
Ohh, Dischord.. Always up to something! :P
You're like a Santa Claus, but one that stays all year long. Hahah
TimTom92: Ohh, Dischord.. Always up to something! :P
I wish I could keep it up all year long; I take vacations :-)
TimTom92: Ohh, Dischord.. Always up to something! :P
Dischord: I wish I could keep it up all year long; I take vacations :-)
The way you pump games out, I'm sure you'd have to! ^o^
You and that never-ending-magical-goodybag-of-fun.
TimTom92: The way you pump games out, I'm sure you'd have to! ^o^
This place makes it easy, they're not trying to kill people with the pricing.
TimTom92: The way you pump games out, I'm sure you'd have to! ^o^
Dischord: This place makes it easy, they're not trying to kill people with the pricing.
I hear you, it's really fair and there is a sale going on almost everyday! Best thing I did was find this site. The best community yet as well!
People like you don't have to, but you make it easy. See what I did there? :P

Anyways, I should refrain from posting, I'm sure people would be upset if their wishes are hidden.. D:

Good to see you as always.

I'm around but mostly lurk and "rep" people, or input strangers on giveaways on my behalf. Haha

- Tim
high rated
Dischord: This place makes it easy, they're not trying to kill people with the pricing.
But are you sure they're not trying to kill us with something else? (~_^)