It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: I forgot to change my settings again. PMs should work now.
Dischord: OK, I love you too :-)
Sachys: Allegedly I went from a refined person, to a hoodlum, to me.
Dischord: Allegedly indicates the analyses were externally defined... external judgements should be seen as factors, in your own assessment, but not the determinant... Who can know you, better than you?
The guy at the off-licence! ;) heheheh!
Sachys: The guy at the off-licence! ;) heheheh!
In their subjective position, perhaps, but it is not incumbent upon you to accept that judgement.
Sachys: The guy at the off-licence! ;) heheheh!
Dischord: In their subjective position, perhaps, but it is not incumbent upon you to accept that judgement.
Exactly. :)
Elmofongo: Prince of Persia: Warrior Wthin if anyone is generous.
Dischord: Hello, haven't seen you in awhile.. please give me a second, then check PM!
The smoking baby strikes again! As always, +1!
Post edited October 05, 2014 by HijacK
epixunum: I would love to try Terraria, before the sale leaves. I've never played Minecraft, or really any survival/building/sandbox type game, so I would like to see what all the hype is about. Thanks! ;)
I've never played Minecraft either.

From one Minecraft deprived person, to another, please check your PM!
HijacK: The smoking baby strikes again! As always, +1!
This thread always has a bunch of good people. Some are misunderstood at times, but I've never seen a bad one!

Hello!!
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
ne_zavarj: link

and Terraria .

Thank you .
Damn, I almost missed you!

Please check PM.
Dischord: This thread always has a bunch of good people. Some are misunderstood at times, but I've never seen a bad one!

Hello!!
Well hello to you too. :D It's nice seeing you around here. You join us only once a week in best case scenario. I wanted to once again thank you for your generosity! :D You're a great man. How have you been lately? I wanted to play some co-op video games with you, but you seem to never be available. Also, I progressed with my school studies and I'm doing good. I will find that old age cure one day. Be ready for it when I do!
HijacK: Well hello to you too. :D It's nice seeing you around here. You join us only once a week in best case scenario. I wanted to once again thank you for your generosity! :D You're a great man. How have you been lately? I wanted to play some co-op video games with you, but you seem to never be available. Also, I progressed with my school studies and I'm doing good. I will find that old age cure one day. Be ready for it when I do!
Glad to see you, and that your studies are going well.

I never play online games, (sorry,) am not a great man, (but was still male the last time I checked,) and will be most happy when you find that old age cure...

Hurry with that cure, as how would it look if I came here, confused, and started handing out boxes of macaroni?

Oh, the shame :-)
high rated
DJSkribblez: I know I seem like I'm desperate, but if anyone's willing to gift me Rayman Forever (so I can finish off the trilogy) it would be greatly welcomed.

Your money though, so I can't force you or anything.
No need for desperation, please give me a minute, then check PM.
DJSkribblez: I know I seem like I'm desperate, but if anyone's willing to gift me Rayman Forever (so I can finish off the trilogy) it would be greatly welcomed.

Your money though, so I can't force you or anything.
Dischord: No need for desperation, please give me a minute, then check PM.
Dischord, spreading GOGeddy goodness since 2010. :)

Thanks for making GOG great man.
skycutter: Imperialism is on sale this weekend. I'd very much appreciate a copy, if some kind soul would consider it.
The page wouldn't be complete without a gift to my north!

My honor to have worked with the RCAF, give me a minute, then please check your PM.
i seriously want assassin's creed, as it looks awesome, please.
Celton88: Dischord, spreading GOGeddy goodness since 2010. :)

Thanks for making GOG great man.
Thanks, it's a good place!
skycutter: Imperialism is on sale this weekend. I'd very much appreciate a copy, if some kind soul would consider it.
Dischord: The page wouldn't be complete without a gift to my north!

My honor to have worked with the RCAF, give me a minute, then please check your PM.
Thanks for the gift, and as Celton88 said thanks for being part of what makes GOG.com great!
skycutter: Thanks for the gift, and as Celton88 said thanks for being part of what makes GOG.com great!
Thanks, but it is easy in a place with good people. Please enjoy.