It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sbolokanov: edit: Fuck it. I'll go an put my last money to my bank account for a PoP game.
Well, you must really like Prince of Persia games. On a brighter note, you'll enjoy the game more now know that it made you broke for this month.
TekZero: Ninja posting a key for Dead Space.

46QY-9LXF-TVJL-RXDD-FMRP

The catch is that you have to guess which platform its on. ORIGINAL. huh?
You will want to use this thread for future non-gog code drops.
high rated
If anyone happens to have a spare copy of Terraria lying around I would greatly appreciate it.

Incidentally for those who want a copy here is Wasteland 1:

28J*TV5*

* = A (removed to avoid any code grabbing bots)

I hope whoever gets it enjoys this wonderful game.
TekZero: Ninja posting a key for Dead Space.

46QY-9LXF-TVJL-RXDD-FMRP

The catch is that you have to guess which platform its on. ORIGINAL. huh?
HijacK: You will want to use this thread for future non-gog code drops.
Opps, sorry about that. I wont make that mistake again.
HijacK: You will want to use this thread for future non-gog code drops.
TekZero: Opps, sorry about that. I wont make that mistake again.
That's 100% fine. No one ever gets punished for being generous. There are basic guide lines, but I think it's a wee bit stupid. I understand order though.
TekZero: Opps, sorry about that. I wont make that mistake again.
advancedhero: That's 100% fine. No one ever gets punished for being generous. There are basic guide lines, but I think it's a wee bit stupid. I understand order though.
I'm just very careful, I've seen some people get really serious about the rules here.
Prince of Persia: Warrior Wthin if anyone is generous.
Warlords Battlecry for $2.39 if anyone wants to help introduce me to this series.
removed
Post edited October 07, 2014 by ne_zavarj
low rated
I would really love to watch The Gamers again. I remember when this was released on Youtube and absolutely loved it. I never got to watch the other ones so I wouldn't mind those either, but I would like to start with the first one if anyone is feeling really generous.
I would love to try Terraria, before the sale leaves. I've never played Minecraft, or really any survival/building/sandbox type game, so I would like to see what all the hype is about. Thanks! ;)
I know I seem like I'm desperate, but if anyone's willing to gift me Rayman Forever (so I can finish off the trilogy) it would be greatly welcomed.

Your money though, so I can't force you or anything.
Imperialism is on sale this weekend. I'd very much appreciate a copy, if some kind soul would consider it.
high rated
Elmofongo: Prince of Persia: Warrior Wthin if anyone is generous.
Hello, haven't seen you in awhile.. please give me a second, then check PM!
Elmofongo: Prince of Persia: Warrior Wthin if anyone is generous.
Dischord: Hello, haven't seen you in awhile.. please give me a second, then check PM!
Merry 800!