It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nevermind, sale is over.
Post edited October 05, 2014 by skycutter
Delete!
-or-
Exterminate!

Which would you choose? :)
Post edited September 30, 2014 by zaine-h
Few days ago I wanted to buy Gothic II and Gothic 3 but they're missing in the store. Is there anyone with spare copies of these games ? I would really apreciate it. I can even pay for them or try to give you something in exchange. PM me if you're "interested" :)
Raverok: Few days ago I wanted to buy Gothic II and Gothic 3 but they're missing in the store. Is there anyone with spare copies of these games ? I would really apreciate it. I can even pay for them or try to give you something in exchange. PM me if you're "interested" :)
try it <span class="bold">here</span>

good luck
Raverok: Few days ago I wanted to buy Gothic II and Gothic 3 but they're missing in the store. Is there anyone with spare copies of these games ? I would really apreciate it. I can even pay for them or try to give you something in exchange. PM me if you're "interested" :)
apehater: try it <span class="bold">here</span>

good luck
Thanks. I'll try there :)
Just putting out a request for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I've been trying like hell for the past 4 months to get the first one to work on my computer but it's just refusing to run and I have a funny feeling the second one won't work very well if at all.
I would really REALLY love to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 from the sale before it goes away. I am very interested in this game, because one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FsijfbtmQ
I would love to get this from the sale, and it would help out a lot. So just leaving this here. Thanks to whoever considers this, and please do, haha! Anyways, have a good day, because it's all in the head. Start the day with a positive mindset, and I promise after a while you can feel better. :)
epixunum: Start the day with a positive mindset, and I promise after a while you can feel better. :)
Tell that to someone with clinical depression and see them get worse.
Sachys: Tell that to someone with clinical depression and see them get worse.
I'd get angry at people who tell me to cheer! up! if I could get out of bed... or eat... or think... or get angry...
Getcomposted: I'd get angry at people who tell me to cheer! up! if I could get out of bed... or eat... or think... or get angry...
Eventualy it all turns into anger... and entrails - usually happy peoples entrails! ;)
Getcomposted: I'd get angry at people who tell me to cheer! up! if I could get out of bed... or eat... or think... or get angry...
:(

I really didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry.
epixunum: :(

dont be - my post was intended to make you aware of that. nothing more.

No worries. Making an effort to be happy is always a worthwhile occupation. :)

Getcomposted: No worries. Making an effort to be happy is always a worthwhile occupation. :)
Unless you are the tellytubbies!
Sachys: Unless you are the tellytubbies!
Well, nothing applies to the Tellytubbies! Or Blobby! They need to be popped with an extreme prejudice!