It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

comradegarry: I got it thanks for the game! :D
No problem. Congratulations and I hope that it plays well!

Dischord: Maybe someone just wrote a picky one.. ie: Witcher 3 or bust!
HypersomniacLive: That would be too cocky even for a bot.. ;-)
I haven't seen one go fast, within seconds, for over a year, and it was in the old Ninja thread. Many of those people were lightning fast though, enough to where I'd scramble them up a bit just to give me time to refresh a drink, or light a smoke.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
Dischord: No problem. Congratulations and I hope that it plays well!

I haven't seen one go fast, within seconds, for over a year, and it was in the old Ninja thread. Many of those people were lightning fast though, enough to where I'd scramble them up a bit just to give me time to refresh a drink, or light a smoke.
Never participated in the Ninja thread - after I had checked out of curiosity how it started, seeing how it "evolved" made me sad.
LesterKnight99: i asked for stuff on both gifting threads. Only two posts, i think.
madth3: On May 16, 2014 this was posted about you:

PaterAlf: On the last three pages of this thread, you asked for Syndicate Plus seven times. Additionally you also asked for Grimm and System Shock 2. On the last two pages of the Non-GOG-Gifting thread, I can find you 11 times asking for games.
madth3: My math might be off, but I think that's more than two.
No, I meant the two times i posted recently, not period.
LesterKnight99: No, I meant the two times i posted recently, not period.
Oh. My mistake.
LesterKnight99: No, I meant the two times i posted recently, not period.
madth3: Oh. My mistake.
it's alright. You should have seen what my rep used to be; it was in the hundreds.
Tropico 3 was up for grabs for free? and I didn't even know. Oh well, always happens to me when good games are being gifted lol.
Aran_Linvail: Tropico 3 was up for grabs for free? and I didn't even know. Oh well, always happens to me when good games are being gifted lol.
It was for Steam, not for GOG ;-) The forum is flooded with spare keys if you need one. You can have mine if you like.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: It was for Steam, not for GOG ;-) The forum is flooded with spare keys if you need one. You can have mine if you like.
Always a good person, +1.
Here's a GOG key for Torchlight, come and get it :)

AC6G-8WYB-KS2A-T4Z4
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Duck-and-Cover
Aran_Linvail: Tropico 3 was up for grabs for free? and I didn't even know. Oh well, always happens to me when good games are being gifted lol.
DeMignon: It was for Steam, not for GOG ;-) The forum is flooded with spare keys if you need one. You can have mine if you like.
Oh, I would appreciate it :) Thanks in advance!!
If anyone's feeling in a Good Mood, I'd really love to give Powerslide a shot, that's on promo for 2 bucks right now

as always, I guarantee that I will play the game and not just pointlessly put it on my virtual shelf collection
Aran_Linvail: Oh, I would appreciate it :) Thanks in advance!!
PM sent, have fun ;-)
Wishlist

Wasteland 2
Icewind Dale 1 and 2
Baulder Gate

Duck-and-Cover: Here's a GOG key for Torchlight, come and get it :)

AC6G-8WYB-KS2A-T4Z4

Also, I have an extra gift of Tropico 3- shoot me a PM if you want it!
Thanks for the torchlight key! i have been wanting to get this for a while!
Post edited September 26, 2014 by coryrj1995
low rated
I would really love to play The Chronicles of Riddick again if anyone has a spare copy
coryrj1995: Wishlist
[..]
It might be best to remove your e-mail address to avoid spam, etc as this is a
"public" forum. If anyone wishes to send you either of these games, they can PM you the game code for redeeming :)