It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thiagovscoelho: If any of you guys have Divine Divinity (or Divinity 2, or 3) lying around, I'd like to play the game. I can only give you Amnesia: The Dark Descent in return, if it helps.
Also if anyone missed the Receiver giveaway, I got extras.
advancedhero: PM'd you for details.
Oops, sorry :'(
Ah well, that didn't work out. It's fine! If anyone else has the game
Post edited September 17, 2014 by thiagovscoelho
If anyone's feeling in generous mood, I would love to play Slave Zero that's on sale right now for 2 bucks

I heard a lot of cool things about it and would be awesome to give it a try for myself :)

As always, I guarantee that the game will be played and not just hogged pointlessly in my virtual collection

Thanks!
Ungunbu: out of context
This is a thread for gifting on GOG, not outside of GOG. What you are looking for is the Non-gog gifting thread.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by HijacK
Ungunbu: out of context
HijacK: This is a thread for gifting on GOG, not outside of GOG. What you are looking for is the Non-gog gifting thread.
My bad :-) even more it wasn't a gift but a trade request :-P
So I've heard ton's about STALKER but I've never played it... I'd make a request for one but I have no idea which one is the better of the 3... so I guess if your feeling generous and know which is better, it'd be much appreciated
the_atm: I have no idea which one is the better of the 3...
Start with shadow of chernobyl or dont bother. then play CoP, then CS (all vanilla versions).

I'm not gifting you the game(s) btw (sorry), just informing as some people make the mistake of starting with another game in the series and spoiling their enjoyment,
the_atm: So I've heard ton's about STALKER but I've never played it... I'd make a request for one but I have no idea which one is the better of the 3... so I guess if your feeling generous and know which is better, it'd be much appreciated
In the game timeline it is first CS, then SoC and lastly CoP. In my opinion, this also from mediocre to best game.
Although there is some major spoiler in the end of CS and because the community rates it lower than the others, you might want to skip it.

Also if you have plenty of time there is SoC Lost Alpha which is free!! This a remake of the SoC including everything that was left out by the developers, plus some fan stuff, plus some modding, plus new graphics. Excellent for hardcore games who want to replay the SoC.
phandom: Also if you have plenty of time there is SoC Lost Alpha which is free!! This a remake of the SoC including everything that was left out by the developers, plus some fan stuff, plus some modding, plus new graphics. Excellent for hardcore games who want to replay the SoC.
No its not, and its not recommended for those that havent played the trilogy several times (I do get a bit sick of repeating this on here).
LA is a case of what SoC might have been like were it not for the publishers time table, combined with the dreams of the dev team.
phandom: Also if you have plenty of time there is SoC Lost Alpha which is free!! This a remake of the SoC including everything that was left out by the developers, plus some fan stuff, plus some modding, plus new graphics. Excellent for hardcore games who want to replay the SoC.
Sachys: No its not, and its not recommended for those that havent played the trilogy several times (I do get a bit sick of repeating this on here).
LA is a case of what SoC might have been like were it not for the publishers time table, combined with the dreams of the dev team.
That's why I mentioned it AFTER the three official games. Is not clear from my post? Sorry for that.
That's what I meant, Lost Alpha is for someone who has already played the three first games and wants to replay the SoC with a few extra stuff (in fact a lot of extra stuff and that is an understatement)
Sachys: No its not, and its not recommended for those that havent played the trilogy several times (I do get a bit sick of repeating this on here).
phandom: That's why I mentioned it AFTER the three official games. Is not clear from my post? Sorry for that.
That's what I meant, Lost Alpha is for someone who has already played the three first games and wants to replay the SoC with a few extra stuff (in fact a lot of extra stuff and that is an understatement)
Nah it wasnt clear. No worries - just hate the idea of someone facebashing the screen in frustration on LA and also ruining the other games because of it.
Delete!
Post edited September 21, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
Hey guys! Looks like I have an extra gift copy of Torchlight from one of the giveaways. If anyone wants it just let me know :)
For those who missed them I have:
2 Warlock MAster of Arcane (Steam)
1 Receiver (Steam)

Just Pm me.
LesterKnight99:
Haven't seen you in awhile, what in the hell are you doing to get those negatives?

Damn, I thought you were climbing out...

I'm going to drop something here, eventually, so I'm on topic, but try just posting the ABC's, one at a time somewhere without asking for anything, once a day and it should go up :-)
LesterKnight99:
Dischord: Haven't seen you in awhile, what in the hell are you doing to get those negatives?

Damn, I thought you were climbing out...

I'm going to drop something here, eventually, so I'm on topic, but try just posting the ABC's, one at a time somewhere without asking for anything, once a day and it should go up :-)
i asked for stuff on both gifting threads. Only two posts, i think.

Anyways, i am getting better!