It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warlords Battlecry 3? Looks awesome but rent day = no money, I'd be much obliged :D
Warlock Master of the Arcane is free on Humble Bundle for a limited time. Here is my key.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=4mNedMarhXPXvXzv
advancedhero: Warlock Master of the Arcane is free on Humble Bundle for a limited time. Here is my key.

why on earth did you get a key you didnt need?
low rated
advancedhero: Warlock Master of the Arcane is free on Humble Bundle for a limited time. Here is my key.

Sachys: why on earth did you get a key you didnt need?
To give it away here, in case anyone didn't want to bother, or didn't know about it.
Plus, you can get a key for yourself, and one to send to a friend.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by advancedhero
Sachys: why on earth did you get a key you didnt need?
advancedhero: To give it away here, in case anyone didn't want to bother, or didn't know about it.
Well... I would say the vast majority of people on here would know about it and it is also an ongoing offer that you told people about.

So why did you feel the need to get the extra key?

Edit: and offer it here?!!?!
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Sachys
advancedhero: To give it away here, in case anyone didn't want to bother, or didn't know about it.
Sachys: Well... I would say the vast majority of people on here would know about it and it is also an ongoing offer that you could have simply told people about instead.

So why did you feel the need to get the extra key?
I don't know. I thought it would be less of a hassle? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry. Please great Sachy's don't scorn upon me!
advancedhero: Please great Sachy's don't scorn upon me!
Still a valid question I asked wankalo
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Sachys
advancedhero: Please great Sachy's don't scorn upon me!
Sachys: Still a valid question I asked wankalo
I honestly don't know what to say. I really don't want to cause problem. I had 100% good intentions, but I guess you're right, I should've just pointed out the main thread. I really don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Sachys: Still a valid question I asked wankalo
advancedhero: I honestly don't know what to say. I really don't want to cause problem. I had 100% good intentions, but I guess you're right, I should've just pointed out the main thread. I really don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
as I said: you DID point out the fact the game is free to get.
advancedhero: I honestly don't know what to say. I really don't want to cause problem. I had 100% good intentions, but I guess you're right, I should've just pointed out the main thread. I really don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Sachys: as I said: you DID point out the fact the game is free to get.
Thanks. :')
So lately I've been discovoring 4x games as a new passtime. I have some good ones, but any suggestions?
Post edited September 08, 2014 by advancedhero
Sachys: as I said: you DID point out the fact the game is free to get.
advancedhero: Thanks. :')
So lately I've been discovoring 4x games as a new passtime. I have some good ones, but any suggestions?
The Age of Mythology series is pretty good
If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate Star Control 1+2 that's on sale right now for 2 bucks

as always, I promise to play through the games and they will not just gather virtual dust and cobwebs on my virtual shelf

Thanks!
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate Star Control 1+2 that's on sale right now for 2 bucks

as always, I promise to play through the games and they will not just gather virtual dust and cobwebs on my virtual shelf

Thanks!
Have you already tried Ur-Quan Masters?
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate Star Control 1+2 that's on sale right now for 2 bucks

Thanks!
One_of_Many: Have you already tried Ur-Quan Masters?
no, I haven't played any of these games yet

hence why I made my post :)
One_of_Many: Have you already tried Ur-Quan Masters?
Roman5: no, I haven't played any of these games yet

hence why I made my post :)
Its the open source (and superior for some) version of SC2: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/ :)