It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ophelium: I've got a spare Blade of Darkness for someone who wants it (finally got my GOGbear issue sorted after buying another code for Roman5). I'll check back in about an hour or so.
I wouldn't say no to that.
high rated
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have jagged alliance 2 / sacred gold from current promo.
Check your PM box.
wolfsrain: Disciples 2 Gold
Licurg: Check PM .
Thanks a lot!
high rated
Christoph89: I wouldn't say no to that.
PM sent ;)
Christoph89: I wouldn't say no to that.
Ophelium: PM sent ;)
Thank you!
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have jagged alliance 2 / sacred gold from current promo.
DampSquib: Check your PM box.
thank you for the great gift :)
I would really like to get the chance to play Race Driver GRID, missed it in the summer sale and unable to buy it now when it's in the promo so I hope there's a kind soul out there :) I can trade games too, just let me know if that's the case.
high rated
I have still 2 keys for Dracula 4+5 to give away so if there are some interested people here. Just PM me or reply. :-)

All keys are gone
Post edited August 16, 2014 by Xardas722
Redacted. I'm fairly certain there were a number of unanswered posts in the last few pages that would be more worthy of your attention.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by zaine-h
My bank`s decided that it was going to put all of my money on hold for some stupid reason for a week since the last deposit I made, so basically I can`t access any of my money until Friday and the current promo will be over.

If anybody could spare any of the Cannon Fodder games that would be nice.

EDIT: Spare Witcher Adventure beta key if anybody wants it, just reply to this post for it
Post edited August 12, 2014 by ggf162
I would love a copy of Gone Home (it is currently on a special offer), if anyone is feeling extremely generous.
Post edited August 13, 2014 by MoonGoddess
Hey, there! ^_^

By any chance, does anyone has a Spare Key from any of the games that were given for free:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Omerta: City Of Gangsters
Master of Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games

You can check the list here:

Click Here!

I think I had to give it a try, hehe :P

Thanks so much!
I would really like a copy of Sacred 2 Gold if anyone is feeling generous. Thank you.
high rated
I have an extra Desura Key for the game Deep Black Reloaded ! (3rd Person Shooter)

If you want it, just PM me !
I have an extra GOG Key for Torchlight. If anyone is interested let me know.
Edit: Key sent.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by sanfueg