It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: +1. generosity! :)
This is a great place for that it seems :-)
truhlik: +1. generosity! :)
Dischord: This is a great place for that it seems :-)
That's true.:)
Nice to see lot of donors here today. Include someone who donated Tex Murphy..
low rated
i would like to have tesla effect please.
low rated
I came here to ask for a game, Tesla Effect, which is currently on sale.

But I feel utterly awful in doing so.

"Falci, you never felt like that before, what happens?"

Well, thank you for asking. You see, I'm unemployed, so I'm avoiding superfluous expenses. And games are of that kind. Also, I own all other Tex games and only played through the first 3 (I actually enjoyed Means Streets more than Martian Memorandum) and I've owned them for years already.

I've recently played through Tesla Effect's demo and enjoyed the heck out of it. It's probable that I'd play it before Tex 4 and 5, once I have it.

Still, this community has always kindly provided me with great gifts and while I failed to play them all, I've played a lot of them. In the last couple of months I got quite a few games and still am playing through some of them. So I feel bad for wishing so hard to ask this great community once again for a new gift, even though it would, as always, make me very very very happy.

Anyway, thank you all for all that you've ever given me (I've always been kinda upset that there isn't a "gifts received from who" tab in this site, would be immensely helpful) and, tonight, specially, for reading my personal rant.

You guys are great! Keep on Gogin'!
high rated
Falci: I came here to ask for a game, Tesla Effect, which is currently on sale.

Well, thank you for asking. You see, I'm unemployed, so I'm avoiding superfluous expenses. And games are of that kind. Also, I own all other Tex games and only played through the first 3 (I actually enjoyed Means Streets more than Martian Memorandum) and I've owned them for years already.

I've recently played through Tesla Effect's demo and enjoyed the heck out of it. It's probable that I'd play it before Tex 4 and 5, once I have it.

Still, this community has always kindly provided me with great gifts and while I failed to play them all, I've played a lot of them. In the last couple of months I got quite a few games and still am playing through some of them. So I feel bad for wishing so hard to ask this great community once again for a new gift, even though it would, as always, make me very very very happy.

Anyway, thank you all for all that you've ever given me (I've always been kinda upset that there isn't a "gifts received from who" tab in this site, would be immensely helpful) and, tonight, specially, for reading my personal rant.

Check your PM and enjoy!!
trentonlf: Check your PM and enjoy!!
Glad Falci got his game, +1!
trentonlf: snip
+1 for generosity! Amazing!
Falci: snip
+1. Very nice of you man.
Falci: I came here to ask for a game, Tesla Effect, which is currently on sale.

Thank you for being awesome. :) Really, you made my day. ^_^
high rated
So, I haven't posted in this thread before, but it might work better than trying to scout for a GA for the next who-knows-how-many months.

I'm looking for a copy of the Witcher 1 for my brother. I have all 3 myself. We have played the beta of the board game and he is interested in the setting. He's a big fan of fantasy settings and a long-time PC gamer. He and his wife are both employed, but in rather low paying jobs, and raising an infant.

EXTRA CODES ONLY. I know there are a bunch of codes floating around from a GOG giveaway. I can purchase this for him if there are no hits, so please don't buy one. But if there is a code that's been burning a hole in your pocket for a few months, he and I would be totally appreciative.

I will be more than happy to provide his account name to any kind gifters so you know that he is redeeming, rather than me trading or anything like that.

As always, cheers to the great GOG community.
Thanks for the kind PM, I'm grinning from ear to ear :-)
Falci: Thank you for being awesome. :) Really, you made my day. ^_^
Post edited August 06, 2014 by trentonlf
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling incredibly generous I would adore a copy of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure.

I can, as a tiny thank you, offer a copy of Torchlight as a gift back (assuming there is someone out there who doesn't already own it).

Failing that if there is anyone out there who wants a copy of Torchlight then it is yours :)
Dischord: Please check PM, no need for Torchlight, have fun!
I am HUGELY appreciative of your generosity, thank you :)
high rated
The Witcher: Adventure Game beta: LQULQLMT
Azgrel: The Witcher: Adventure Game beta: LQULQLMT
thank you

look forward to play it
I just noticed that GOG has the Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver for sale. I used to play the demo for that game on my PS1 disk for hours upon hours. I'd love to actually play through the hole game if someone is feeling generous enough.