It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Would like Riddick its on sale for 3 bucks for the next few hours. Bday is in a few weeks if that helps, thanks anyways
My birthday was months ago. I managed to arrange things so no one remembered. :]
I have banished in my wishlist ,browsing this thread, surprise you guys gift it free to others here at 50% off only...amazing
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Muttala
I would like Anachronox or Dungeon Keeper 2. When I get a PayPal account I can gift you a game of your choice.
Th3R3n3gad3: Could I have Banished please?

Thanks in Advance!
DampSquib: Done.....PM incoming :)
Good on you for being so generous to give these away. I just hope everyone in this thread taking advantage of other people's generosity appreciates it and shares the wealth when they can:)
Ok, so the real free games i missed were: Omerta: City of Gangsters, Still life 2 and Allan Wake: American Nightmare. Can somebody help me to get them, please?
high rated
grunthos64: Would like Riddick its on sale for 3 bucks for the next few hours. Bday is in a few weeks if that helps, thanks anyways
Done........PM sent.
just saw startopia's on sale and i've no money til monday, any chance someone could help me out? I'll repay the favour monday, please and thanks =D
Post edited June 26, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Could someone gift me Street Fighter Alpha 2? It's on sale now for $1.99 Thanks!
hidraslick: Hi, a question: It's this a trades thread or Can I ask for a freebie?
PaterAlf: You can ask for GOG keys in this thread.

If you want to trade, you should go to this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Thanks for your Answer. ;)
can somewant gift me BL2GOTY i dont know when i can repay it but ill repay it for sure (but i dont know when)
BL2GOTY currently at $9.99 on steam
...Ah... EH?
Sachys: ...Ah... EH?
It took me a while to find the discussion threads after joining. But it seems whenever there is a sale that there are about forty new accounts that know exactly where to go. *Shrug*
Sachys: ...Ah... EH?
theslitherydeee: It took me a while to find the discussion threads after joining. But it seems whenever there is a sale that there are about forty new accounts that know exactly where to go. *Shrug*
that has less to do with my quizzical post than you think!
Sachys: that has less to do with my quizzical post than you think!
Care to give me a longer clue then?
Sachys: that has less to do with my quizzical post than you think!
theslitherydeee: Care to give me a longer clue then?
no. it should be obvious to you. if its not... its your own issue.