It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone's magnanimous, I'm really curious about the extras in some of these (admittedly not expensive) titles:

Betrayal at Krondor Pack -- I still have my Krondor floppies, but never played Betrayal in Antara
Master of Magic -- "In-game soundtrack?" You mean as WAV files? I own the floppies, but I'm interested in listening to them without having to go "one more turn!"
Crusader: No Regret™ -- What is this "history and lore" GoG lists?
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator -- I am totally curious about the "17 artworks" and not at all because I'm a layout fiend.

I also have a post in the trading thread if people want stuff.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by pakopakojr
I missed the giveaway of Omerta: City of Gangsters because of a trip. so if any one has an extra copy i would like it.
Thanks
Even though it's not exactly "cheap", if any kind sould is willing to gift me Ether One Deluxe Edition, on sale for the next hour, for $7.49, I'd be ultra grateful, as it's one of the games on GOG I've been dying to play but unfortunately can't buy as of now.

Still, pay attention to more urgent requests first.

Thanks in advance, happy summer sale and even happier gaming! :D
Does anyone have Wallace and Gromit? I just bought all the Telltales Games available and felt something was missing. I found out that Wallace and Gromit was removed earlier this year but I never remembered hearing anything about its removal. Thank you.
high rated
groze: Even though it's not exactly "cheap", if any kind sould is willing to gift me Ether One Deluxe Edition, on sale for the next hour, for $7.49, I'd be ultra grateful, as it's one of the games on GOG I've been dying to play but unfortunately can't buy as of now.

Still, pay attention to more urgent requests first.

Thanks in advance, happy summer sale and even happier gaming! :D
Done....Check PM.
You're welcome :)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Done....Check PM.
Wow, I wasn't expecting this... Thank you so much, DampSquib!
would anyone happen to have extras of Beyond Good & Evil and The Chronicles of Riddick?
Would love Omerta if anyone has a spare copy? I have a spare Dungeon Keeper Gold if you want to trade.

Cheers.
taki_2003: Would love Omerta if anyone has a spare copy? I have a spare Dungeon Keeper Gold if you want to trade.

Cheers.
You might have better luck here dude
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missed_the_freebie_weve_got_you_covered/page16
If any of you guys or gals could give me a spare copy of the first NWN I'd be very grateful. My cds died some time ago and my current situation doesn't allow me to buy it on the D&D bundle sales (damn you student budget!). I'd be very grateful and I promise to return the favor as soon as I can. In the meantime, I have a code for Torchlight, if anybody feels like trading.
taki_2003: Would love Omerta if anyone has a spare copy? I have a spare Dungeon Keeper Gold if you want to trade.

Cheers.
friendofcabbage: You might have better luck here dude
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missed_the_freebie_weve_got_you_covered/page16
Done. Thanks.
How does one get spare keys to gift? I mean if I wanted to gift a game or say pick up 2 copies of a free game for a friend, how do you do that?
JMan121314: How does one get spare keys to gift? I mean if I wanted to gift a game or say pick up 2 copies of a free game for a friend, how do you do that?
You can't pick up extra free copies. If you own the game you get a free gift, that's all. If you don't own it, it gets added to your shelf.
javier0889: If any of you guys or gals could give me a spare copy of the first NWN I'd be very grateful. My cds died some time ago and my current situation doesn't allow me to buy it on the D&D bundle sales (damn you student budget!). I'd be very grateful and I promise to return the favor as soon as I can. In the meantime, I have a code for Torchlight, if anybody feels like trading.
i think you should have a better chance there :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/neverwitcher_nights/page1
If anyone has a spare copy of Still Life 2, missed the freebie, have nothing to trade except eternal gratitude =D