It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rayden54: Apparently I still have VVVVVV. Poke me if you want it.
advancedhero: Sure, I'll take it :P
sent
low rated
advancedhero: Sure, I'll take it :P
rayden54: sent
Awesome! You rock!
if any can gift me these i will ge gratefull.

The witcher 2
Post edited June 19, 2014 by cloude71
I realy want the Leisure Suit Larry Compilation, plase, maybe some generous gamer could help me?
The gifters have struck again!

I want a pony, and a bicycle, and a new house... *whistle*

+1's all around for random(ish) kindness! :D
Missed the Risen series bundle due to being in work. If there is some kind soul out there who has any of those games and is willing to gift it to me I would be muuch grateful. I will repay you somehow I swear.

Dziękuję! And much love to this wonderful community.
I don't even have an international credit card so I can't buy any games. I've been surviving on GOG's free giveaways like Fallout and now Magrunner (I must have the longest wishlist ever xD). So I would really appreciate anything really. Specially the following ones:

Broken Age Season Pass
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
The Banner Saga
Humans Must Answer
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Anybody wants Magrunner: Dark Pulse?

RGKC-ME9W-C4VX-5ND7
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Tarhiel
IL-2 Sturmovik is really the only thing that interests me from any of the sales that are left, but I get declined every time I try to buy it. It's on flash sale for $2 for the next 50 minutes at the time of writing this.

If you want I could absolutely pay you back in the future somehow.
high rated
ggf162: IL-2 Sturmovik is really the only thing that interests me from any of the sales that are left, but I get declined every time I try to buy it. It's on flash sale for $2 for the next 50 minutes at the time of writing this.

If you want I could absolutely pay you back in the future somehow.
Check your pm...enjoy!
Could someone get me Strike Suit Zero? Its currently 3.99. I'll figure out a way to spread the generosity when I get the money.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by MaloVolpe
Thx a lot Tarhiel for Magrunner :)
Everyone ignore my last requests, I recieved journeyman project 3. :)
Since I seemed to have missed the one game I am looking for, could someone please gift me Shadowrun Returns if it manages to flash sale again. I will trade you or pay you. I would just rather have the game here than on steam.
Post edited June 20, 2014 by NutStompa
I have got to go to bed since I'm well into the AMs and I just want to sleep. But a deal is coming up that I would like to trade for. I've made a post in the classifieds thread as well since I would prefer to trade. If anything tickles your fancy just let me know. My baggy eyelids and I thank you for reading.

Want: Sir, You are being Hunted

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
Post edited June 20, 2014 by theslitherydeee