It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks, uprepped and will not visit this topic too soon since game gonna take long marathon. ;-)
HenitoKisou: I'd like Jade Empire which is only $2.99 now.
DampSquib: Done...check PM.
Awesome work, DampSquib!
I'd like Icewind Dale which is only $4.99 now if possible., winter holidays are coming over here and it would be awesome to loose time in it..
high rated
Aran_Linvail: I'd like Icewind Dale which is only $4.99 now if possible., winter holidays are coming over here and it would be awesome to loose time in it..
Cheers Foxworks, cool avatar.

Aran_Linvail.....check PM.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by DampSquib
Also looking for JADE EMPIRE... have lots of steam codes from bundle stars to trade if anyone up for it. Just too many to list.. Thanks
I would like journeyman project 3, as it is 2.99 at the moment, thank you. :)
hellmonster67: Also looking for JADE EMPIRE... have lots of steam codes from bundle stars to trade if anyone up for it. Just too many to list.. Thanks
hasn't stopped others listing literally hundreds of codes in the trade thread!
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Sachys
I would like to have Divinity 2 if anyone is generous.
Aran_Linvail: I'd like Icewind Dale which is only $4.99 now if possible., winter holidays are coming over here and it would be awesome to loose time in it..
DampSquib: Cheers Foxworks, cool avatar.

Aran_Linvail.....check PM.
I have no words, thank you kind person you made my holidays, Kudos for you!
Thank You!
Post edited June 20, 2014 by JogsterXL
I have wanted Don't Starve for ages and it is now $4.99. If some generous soul is willing to help me out, I have games I can give you in exchange.
Interested in:-

-POP Warrior Within.
-POP The Two Thrones.
I'm interested in Summoner when it's on a flash sale.

I'd like to trade for it if I have something you want.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by adambiser
I would love the Leisure Suit Larry Compilation if anyone is feeling very generous.
I would really love Baldur's Gate 2, if anyone wants to be generous. Looking forward to playing it over the summer.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by ceterum