It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone feels generous, can they get don't starve from the flash sale, sorry to bother.
Here's my top5 wishlist titles if someone gets them cheaply and want to give them away:

Postal 2 Complete
Stronghold HD
Gobliiins pack
Dracula Trilogy
Heroes of Might and Magic5: Bundle

I've been pretty lucky lately on getting some nice games, so please even though my interest in above mentioned games is very high, consider others before me. Thank you! :)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by BranjoHello
low rated
bump for my previous post, which includes ether one deluxe.
low rated
I gave some thought and I'm not going to give up on PC gaming and I'll continue to post here, so here's my little summer wishlist:
-The Cat Lady
-Another World
-The Witcher 2
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Broken Age
-Amnesia:The Dark Descent
-Penumbra Collection
-Don't Starve

I'll appreciate any of those games and thank you
AkiMatti: Can someone gift me symphony?
pimpmonkey2382: one symphony coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI
Thank you! That was beautiful! I mean it!
hope everyone enjoys the sale
Post edited June 13, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Thanks foxworks!
Post edited June 13, 2014 by Stooner
high rated
Stooner: SteamWorld Dig or Summoner would be sweet.
I wouldn't say no to one of them, just saying...
Check your inbox, sir :)
I don't know whether I am mad or happy about this summer sale as I am both excited about grabbing a ton of good games for a fraction of their price and furious my payments haven't arrived yet...

I managed to get one $1.5 game for myself, but I am way too short of $5 atm for Assassin's Creed. And it's on a flash sale for 2 hours only... Is there anyone with enough funds to give me a helping hand? Will be much appreciated really, thanks in advance, and happy summer sale everyone. :/
LesterKnight99: would like ether one deluxe before its flash sale ends, please.
I rarely write this but please stop posting the same wish multiple times on every page . Even i find it annoying .
low rated
LesterKnight99: would like ether one deluxe before its flash sale ends, please.
ne_zavarj: I rarely write this but please stop posting the same wish multiple times on every page . Even i find it annoying .
ok, editing now.
I've recently been very fortunate here, so you, passing kind one, may look the other way in your search for someone to bless with a new game.

Though, if you'd like to make me very happy, then please, consider gifting me Redline. I love car combat games and always wanted to try this particular one. :)
foxworks: Check your inbox, sir :)
Who's the sweetest sweet? :)
Thank you!
Posting this here, as well as in the Classifieds, just in case:

I know it's a long shot, but just in case anyone is feeling generous enough to trade for some of the games I have available, here is my wishlist (so far!) from the current sale:

Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Don't Starve
*Dracula Trilogy
*Ether One
*Journey to the Center of the Earth
Kentucky Route Zero
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
Stick it to the Man
*Teslagrad

My Trade List

* Most-wanted
Post edited June 13, 2014 by genkicolleen