It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Birthday is soonish and can't spend any money so I would like to ask for A Story About My Uncle if anyone would be so kind, thanks for your time all.
Your uncle was once passed out in the corner of the bar so all the rest of us gathered together...
low rated
Hey, awesome sale now for D&D. Can any blessed soul gift me Baldur's Gate 2, or Neverwinter Nights 1? I would be eternally grateful!
Post edited June 13, 2014 by advancedhero
If anyone feels incredibly generous I'd absolutely love to get my hands on Kentucky Route Zero.
advancedhero: Hey, awesome sale now for D&D. Can any blessed soul gift me Baldur's Gate 2, or Neverwinter Nights 1? I would be eternally grateful!
After that whole new account gifting you thing, still here?
I'm broke, so...

-Windforge
-Knock-Knock

Should I receive either, I'll spend any money I get before the end of the sale on a giveaway or two .
Can someone gift me symphony?
AkiMatti: Can someone gift me symphony?
one symphony coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI
EDIT: I bought what I wanted
Post edited June 18, 2014 by comradegarry
If anybody would be so kind to gift me the Leisure Suit Larry series or Sin Gold? If you can thank you so much!
Post edited June 13, 2014 by D-ROCK
l0rdtr3k: I know this will sound like greed but can someone gift me Arma 2 before it gets pulled off the site?
Contact me by PM and thanks in advance
Venhiem:
LOL. This is not the first time I see this guy telling: "I will never ever post"
I'll only post this once with the coming influx of people due to the Summer Sale.

But I'll post the first 5 games on my wishlist and see if anyone is kind enough to gift them to me in exchange for eternal gratitude.

Arx Fatalis
The Last Express
Simon the Sorcerer
Freespace 2
Broken Sword 2

Thanks.
Can someone please gift me Baldur's Gate 2, or Planescape Torment from the D&D sale?
I would be very grateful :) Already beat BG 1 recently, looking for a new challenge.
low rated
Would like any of these from the sale, please:

Syndicate Plus

Brutal Legend

Signal Ops

Resonance

Stick it to the man

ether one deluxe

comsortium

kentucky route zero

Any of these would be awesome!
Post edited June 13, 2014 by LesterKnight99
If some1 feel gifty I would appreciate Long Live the Queen that's on current flash sale. Thx
Damn it---cannot afford EtherOne right now...
...too low on PrePaidCreditCard, but would love to get this!

If someone is feeling generous...