It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Beat you to it.

;-}
tinyE: Well then he has 2 codes, I just pmed him. We'll see which one he snags. This should be very exciting or very pathetic. XD
Well if he redeems yours, I can redeem mine & we are all happy.
I was going to be a cheepskate & hope for a last minute promo on it like they are doing with Arma...
Licurg: Bohemia is pulling their games off GOG, and I'm broke... If anyone can chuck Original War at me, it would be very much appreciated .
tinyE: Give me a half our or so, I just got out of the shower. It's been a slow month for purchasing and it's the least I can do for a friend....or you. :P

EDIT:
DONE
tinyE: Well then he has 2 codes, I just pmed him. We'll see which one he snags. This should be very exciting or very pathetic. XD
Rodzaju: Well if he redeems yours, I can redeem mine & we are all happy.
I was going to be a cheepskate & hope for a last minute promo on it like they are doing with Arma...
Grabbed tinyE's, but thanks anyway .
Post edited June 04, 2014 by Licurg
Just bumping my request, sorry to bother.
Depths of Peril is on sale this weekend!

I'd love a copy, if any kind soul would consider it.
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue legacy / darkstone from current promo.
low rated
Would like to unleash the madman in Postal 2 Complete from ongoing promo.
SteamWorld Dig also looks interesting.

Thanks.
SteamWorld Dig, as long as it's on sale, would be swell, thanks :)
high rated
DProject: SteamWorld Dig, as long as it's on sale, would be swell, thanks :)
Check PM .
DProject: SteamWorld Dig, as long as it's on sale, would be swell, thanks :)
Licurg: Check PM .
Big thanks! :)
I would like to thank unlit for gifting me a copy of Depths of Peril.

Thanks!
If anyone has an extra copy of Postal 2(since it is on sale) that would be very much appreciated :)
Edit: Gift received. Thank you, unlit, for the gift.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by HijacK
HijacK: Hey there! I would like to try Arx Fatalis, though I'll be blunt and say I don't know when I'll start playing it considering I just started playing NWN and that is a time consuming game. The reason I'm making this request is because of the possibility the game being discontinued from GOG and I'd like to get it before it's not too late.
Where did you hear about it being discontinued?
HijacK: Hey there! I would like to try Arx Fatalis, though I'll be blunt and say I don't know when I'll start playing it considering I just started playing NWN and that is a time consuming game. The reason I'm making this request is because of the possibility the game being discontinued from GOG and I'd like to get it before it's not too late.
theslitherydeee: Where did you hear about it being discontinued?
I've heard that too from around the forum though nothing concrete.
high rated
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue legacy / darkstone from current promo.
Check PM for Darkstone! :)