It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

looks like bundle stars is gifting pid
Ungunbu: looks like bundle stars is gifting pid
I am also gifting a copy of Pid HERE, for those who don't have a Facebook account, and can't participate in the Bundle Stars deal ^__^
Roman5: I'm feeling in an adventerous, pirat'ey mood, so if anyone's feelin generous I would appreciate a copy of Corsairs Gold that's on promo right now
Urnoev: Check your PMs and have fun ;).
Thanks! :)
Arx Fatalis if anyone is generous generous.

Can we ask for DLC in this thread?
low rated
Elmofongo: Arx Fatalis if anyone is generous generous.

Can we ask for DLC in this thread?
It's GOG gifting, as long as it's GOG dlc, it fits the bill wouldn't it?
Ungunbu: looks like bundle stars is gifting pid
genkicolleen: I am also gifting a copy of Pid HERE, for those who don't have a Facebook account, and can't participate in the Bundle Stars deal ^__^
exactly my case -- i don't have a facebook account. Anyway i'm not interested in the game but thanks! +1
low rated
I'm a fan of Dracula adventure games, played the first two long time ago and enjoyed them big time, first one more than the second.
If anyone wants to share Dracula Trilogy with me, you have my thanks.
low rated
Hello, my birthday is in the next couple of days and was just wondering whether anybody wanted to gift me any of the below games they don't want any more:

The Ballards of Remus
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Harvester
Hotline Miami
Journeyman Project Series
Torin's Passage

Kind Regards

Pedro
I had to pay my bills , so i would be gratefull if anyone can gift me any of these games :

Deponia 3 ( to complete the series and the story )
Memoria
The Inner World
The Book of Unwritten Tales ( lost my installer file that i received from the developer )

From the current promo :

Atlantis 1+2+3
Still Life 1+2+Post Mortem
Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy
Corsairs Gold
Return to Mysterious Island
Iron Storm

Thank you .
Post edited May 25, 2014 by ne_zavarj
pferreira1983: Hello, my birthday is in the next couple of days and was just wondering whether anybody wanted to gift me any of the below games they don't want any more:
Oh, I have this one! You can enter my giveaway HERE. Good luck to you, and happy birthday to a fellow Gemini! :D

EDIT: Whoops~! This is the *GOG* gifting thread! *^_^* My copy is for Steam. You can still enter if you wish, though!
Post edited May 25, 2014 by genkicolleen
high rated
ne_zavarj: Dracula Trilogy
Check pm:)
Moonbeam: Check pm:)
Thank you .
pferreira1983: Hello, my birthday is in the next couple of days and was just wondering whether anybody wanted to gift me any of the below games they don't want any more:
genkicolleen: Oh, I have this one! You can enter my giveaway HERE. Good luck to you, and happy birthday to a fellow Gemini! :D

EDIT: Whoops~! This is the *GOG* gifting thread! *^_^* My copy is for Steam. You can still enter if you wish, though!
Hi, I applied to your competition. Let's see what happens.
If anybody else wants to gift me please feel free to.

All that's left to say is Happy Birthday genkicolleen!
Hey everyone, I am still in a poor financial condition after the Insomnia sale last week and the Microids games look so tempting I have to write in this thread...

If anyone has a few spare bucks to get a Still Life 2 and Megarace 1+2 for me, it will be greatly appreciated. I liked Still Life 1 a lot (as I like a lot of the adventures Microids release) and I never played any Megarace games, but they seem highly enjoyable for an old-school arcade racing fan.

That's from me, cheers all!
high rated
mm3n: Megarace 1+2
Check your PM