It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
Dischord: I got sprayed good, was surprised/stunned for a moment, then quickly shut off the supply to the valve.
When I get sprayed it's usually different.
high rated
In penance, for our thread derailing ways, I'd like to make a gift to the thread.

Since I got sprayed, I figured "The Cat Lady" might be appropriate.

Have fun:

Edit to remove code.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Dischord
Thanks for reading and please consider other posts.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by zaine-h
It could be the weirdest thing I have written here but, anyway, if anyone has found himself with some extra balls of steel I would love to play with them.
Thanks of steel!
low rated
Hello there!

Since today's my birthday I would kindly accept any game of those in my wishlist:

AARKLASH: LEGACY
ALONE IN THE DARK 1+2+3
ALONE IN THE DARK: THE NEW NIGHTMARE
AMNESIA: A MACHINE FOR PIGS
ARMA 2: COMBINED OPERATIONS
ATLANTIS 2: BEYOND ATLANTIS
ATLANTIS 3: THE NEW WORLD
THE BALL
BATTLE WORLDS: KRONOS
BEATBUDDY: TALE OF THE GUARDIANS
BLACKGUARDS SPECIAL EDITION
BLAZBLUE CALAMITY TRIGGER
BROKEN AGE SEASON PASS
BROKEN SWORD 4: THE ANGEL OF DEATH (SECRETS OF THE ARK)
BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE SEASON PASS
THE CHAOS ENGINE
CLARC
COLONIZATION, SID MEIER'S
CULTURES: NORTHLAND + 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD
DEADLY PREMONITION: DIRECTOR'S CUT
DRAGON LORE: THE LEGEND BEGINS
DYAD
ETHER ONE DELUXE EDITION
EXPEDITIONS: CONQUISTADOR
FLATOUT 2
FULL SPECTRUM WARRIOR
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
GOMO
HARVESTER
HERETIC KINGDOMS: THE INQUISITION
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 5: BUNDLE
HOTLINE MIAMI
I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM
IMPERIAL GLORY
INCREDIBLE MACHINE MEGA PACK, THE
1NSANE
ISHAR COMPILATION
JOURNEY OF A ROACH
LEISURE SUIT LARRY: LOVE FOR SAIL!
LEISURE SUIT LARRY: RELOADED
LILLY LOOKING THROUGH
LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY)
LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE)
LUCIUS
MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE
MDK 2
MONTAGUE'S MOUNT
MOTO RACER
MOTO RACER 2
MYST 5: END OF AGES (LIMITED EDITION)
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
THE NIGHT OF THE RABBIT
OCTODAD: DADLIEST CATCH
ODDWORLD: STRANGER'S WRATH HD
ORIGINAL WAR
OUTCAST
OUTLAST
PAPERS, PLEASE
PIXELJUNK MONSTERS HD
PIXELJUNK SHOOTER
POST MORTEM
PRINCE OF PERSIA
PRO PINBALL BIG RACE USA
PRO PINBALL FANTASTIC JOURNEY
RACE DRIVER: GRID
RETRO CITY RAMPAGE
REUS
RISEN
RISEN 2: DARK WATERS GOLD EDITION
ROBIN HOOD: THE LEGEND OF SHERWOOD
ROBINSON'S REQUIEM COLLECTION
ROGUE TROOPER
ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 2: TRIPLE THRILL PACK
ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON: DELUXE
RUNAWAY 3: A TWIST OF FATE
RUNE CLASSIC
SAMARITAN PARADOX, THE
SCREAMER 4X4
SHADOW WARRIOR (2013)
SHADOWGROUNDS SURVIVOR
SHADOWRUN RETURNS
SIMON THE SORCERER
SLAVE ZERO
SNIPER ELITE: BERLIN 1945
SPACE COLONY HD
SPEEDBALL 2 HD
STEAMWORLD DIG
STILL LIFE
STILL LIFE 2
STRIKE SUIT ZERO: DIRECTOR'S CUT
STRONGHOLD HD
STRONGHOLD CRUSADER HD
SUDEKI
TALES FROM SPACE: MUTANT BLOBS ATTACK
TESLA EFFECT: A TEX MURPHY ADVENTURE
TESLAGRAD
TRIPLE TOWN
TWO WORLDS 2: EPIC EDITION
TZAR: THE BURDEN OF THE CROWN
WARGAME: EUROPEAN ESCALATION
WAXWORKS
WITCHER 2: ASSASSINS OF KINGS, THE
WORMS FORTS: UNDER SIEGE

Thanks!
high rated
ormaybemidgets: I have a spare Zork code that I'd like to give to a good home. Preferably one that wanted it really badly but missed it in the sale, and not someone who just wants any free game. Please be honest. You can PM me. Thank you. <333 I also have a Twinssen code for someone who missed that one and really wanted it.

Also, just throwing out there, if someone picked up a code of Bards Tale they want to kindly bequeath, I'd love to try that one. It looked way fun, but it kept coming up in the middle of the night for me. If not, no worries! I had a great time with this sale anyway, and I have been so impressed with how kind all these GOG members are. It's been fun. <33 Thanks.
craig_ethan_123: If you get no other offers for zork I will give it a loving new home
Thank you very much ormaybemidgets for Zork. The "loving home" craig_ethan_123 offered ended up in my lap and fortunately it is a trip of nostalgia I am keen to embark on.

So DON'T trade with craig_ethan_123 He was also offering me a Witcher code and has done nothing but take as is the way this entire sale and offer nothing in return until he amassed a stash of codes which I'm sure have come from the generosity of this community. DON'T GIVE THE SCAMMER ANYTHING!

I'll be adding to Momo's thread(which already something) and starting a new one tomorrow on how to avoid these pricks.
low rated
Hello, my birthday is in the next couple of days and was just wondering whether anybody wanted to gift me any of the below games they don't want any more:

The Ballards of Remus
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Harvester
Hotline Miami
Journeyman Project Series
Torin's Passage

Kind Regards

Pedro
Post edited May 24, 2014 by pferreira1983
Rolodzeo:
Happy Birthday! Watch PM for Ishar Compilation.
As for the downreppers, this is a gifting thread, so the guy, and as a matter of fact, anyone has the right to ask for any games he wants.
Whether they get them or not, that's up to the generous people in the community to decide.
I would like an 11th hour if anyone has an extra, thank you. :)
Many thanks to unlit for FTL. Awesome surprise :-)
Hey there GOGers, two games I'm highly interested in are on sale, If I could play the Ishar Compilation or the Catacombs Pack I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading, have an excellent weekend and be safe.
If anyone has an extra gift code of Aarklash: Legacy lying around from the Insomnia Promo and is willing to part ways with it, I'd be very grateful to have that amazing game gifted to me.

Like I've said before, I'm in a rough spot, financially, right now, so I can't offer anything in return for your kindness at the moment, but I will pay your generosity forward as soon as it's possible for me to do so. I know I keep repeating myself, but this community is so awesome that I can't stress enough how I feel obliged to gift something back as soon as things get stable for me.

Thanks in advance, and happy gaming to all of you! :)
Rolodzeo:
blotunga: Happy Birthday! Watch PM for Ishar Compilation.
As for the downreppers, this is a gifting thread, so the guy, and as a matter of fact, anyone has the right to ask for any games he wants.
Whether they get them or not, that's up to the generous people in the community to decide.
Thank you so much for the birthday present, you're a generous person indeed. Glad to be part of this amazing community. Thank you and thanks to everyone in the forum for being so awesome every day!
craig_ethan_123: If you get no other offers for zork I will give it a loving new home
Tarnicus: Thank you very much ormaybemidgets for Zork. The "loving home" craig_ethan_123 offered ended up in my lap and fortunately it is a trip of nostalgia I am keen to embark on.

So DON'T trade with craig_ethan_123 He was also offering me a Witcher code and has done nothing but take as is the way this entire sale and offer nothing in return until he amassed a stash of codes which I'm sure have come from the generosity of this community. DON'T GIVE THE SCAMMER ANYTHING!

I'll be adding to Momo's thread(which already something) and starting a new one tomorrow on how to avoid these pricks.
Jeez, what is the place coming to? You're right, that Witcher code came from me. I grabbed about 5 codes from the Anniversary to share with Goglodytes that missed out or are new. Craig Ethan is a leech, I didn't realize that. Apparently he didn't even want the game, just wanted some extra free trade bait.

Thanks for picking up on this, he didn't even redeem the code. There's another guy that asked me for a code, but his rep is -54 so I don't think he'll get one either. The rep system may not be perfect, but I'd have a hard time rationalizing a -54. At least you got Zork, Tarni, so it did go to a good home.

Momo has a "Do not trade with" thread?
Tarnicus: Thank you very much ormaybemidgets for Zork. The "loving home" craig_ethan_123 offered ended up in my lap and fortunately it is a trip of nostalgia I am keen to embark on.

vulchor: Jeez, what is the place coming to? You're right, that Witcher code came from me. I grabbed about 5 codes from the Anniversary to share with Goglodytes that missed out or are new. Craig Ethan is a leech, I didn't realize that. Apparently he didn't even want the game, just wanted some extra free trade bait.

Thanks for picking up on this, he didn't even redeem the code. There's another guy that asked me for a code, but his rep is -54 so I don't think he'll get one either. The rep system may not be perfect, but I'd have a hard time rationalizing a -54. At least you got Zork, Tarni, so it did go to a good home.

Momo has a "Do not trade with" thread?
if i understand well -- this guy asked for a game and then used it for trading?