It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if someone spots a wild assassin's creed or rayman origins, please pm me.
high rated
triock: I have Warlords Battlecry 3 on DVD, but would like to play prequels, so any of Warlords Battlecry game would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.
Check your PM ;)
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had Might & Magic 7 (For Blood and Honor) and 8 (Day of the Destroyer) available or could lend me a hand with those? I am a little broke at the moment, and I couldn't get any of them, even though they have a great sale price right now ... Oh well. Would be much appreciated!
Sanitarium would be great
I would like if somene could give me Trine, please.
Ophelium: I also would like to ask for SiN Gold since I am financially challenged. I shall pay it forward on Thursday.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, you sinner! :)
Many thanks, IAmSinistar!
Would it be too much to ask for a copy of the Shivah?
high rated
ggf162: Would it be too much to ask for a copy of the Shivah?
done!
low rated
would like any of wadjet eye's games or kentucky route zero please.
Outlast while it is on sale if someone is feeling generous.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Would LOVE to get a chance to play Empire Earth 1 or 2 , love rts games to death <3 If any has any spare copies floating around I will love you forever <3
high rated
monkeydelarge: Outlast while it is on sale if someone is feeling generous.
Paying forward IAmSinistar's generosity, check your PM.
low rated
Would like bioshock 1 steam which is on sale, please
low rated
One game that keeps eluding me for quite some time is on sale for next three days, it's Machinarium.
If there is someone who would like to put an end to that, you have my thanks.
high rated
BranjoHello: One game that keeps eluding me for quite some time is on sale for next three days, it's Machinarium.
If there is someone who would like to put an end to that, you have my thanks.
Check your PM! ;-)
Machinarium is nice and a bit different from classic point-and-clicks.