It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All I want is the only game in the M&M series I have never played:

- Might & Magic 9
stika: All I want is the only game in the M&M series I have never played:

- Might & Magic 9
I wish you luck in getting it gifted by a friend of that game, but I´m quite sure there won´t be many.
MM IX got lots of potential and wasted nearly 90% of it...
Just my 2 cents!
I would like rainbow six that is on sale right now, thanks to anyone who listens :)
high rated
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate any one of the Might and Magic or Heroes of Might and Magic games that are currently on sale.
You're not getting just any part of HoMM, but the best one ! Check PM for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 !
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Licurg
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate any one of the Might and Magic or Heroes of Might and Magic games that are currently on sale.
Licurg: You're not getting just any part of HoMM, but the best one ! Check PM for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 !
Thank you very much, it is truly appreciated :)
SiN would be very much appreciated if anyone feels gifty
Dropped by to say thanks to unlit. He made me a nice surprise by gifting me Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor.

So, thank you very much for such a nice gift.
Post edited May 05, 2014 by wolfsrain
high rated
Check your PMs for this one. This trilogy was the best reincarnation of the Prince of Persia since the very first game.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for this one. This trilogy was the best reincarnation of the Prince of Persia since the very first game.
Thank you very much, IAmSinistar!
If anyone would be feeling generous, and I hate to ask for things. I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to get SiN Gold for me http://www.gog.com/game/sin_gold? It would be much appreciated ;) Thank you! I would get it for myself, but alas I do not have the funds available to make the purchase.
Post edited May 05, 2014 by D-ROCK
I also would like to ask for SiN Gold since I am financially challenged. I shall pay it forward on Thursday.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for this one. This trilogy was the best reincarnation of the Prince of Persia since the very first game.
Couldn't agree more, I hope the series returns because I am tired of the annual Assassins Creed repetition. +1 for your generosity as always. :)
high rated
Ophelium: I also would like to ask for SiN Gold since I am financially challenged. I shall pay it forward on Thursday.
Check your PMs, you sinner! :)
edit: thank you K_1269!
Post edited May 05, 2014 by triock
Please take care of other requests! I cannot stress this enough.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by zaine-h