It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited April 17, 2014 by simon_vd
adambiser: Would really like to get Cultures 1+2 and Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World while on sale here.
And I'm willing to trade a code for any $9.99 GOG for them both.

Please PM me first.
IAmSinistar: Where are they on sale? Was it on GOG briefly and I missed it?
They were part of this past weekend's sale on GOG.

Thanks for pointing out my post to me. I forgot to remove it when the sale finished.
IAmSinistar: Where are they on sale? Was it on GOG briefly and I missed it?
adambiser: They were part of this past weekend's sale on GOG.

Thanks for pointing out my post to me. I forgot to remove it when the sale finished.
Ah, that was it. I'd overlooked them there since I already have them. Thanks for the clarification.
Wow, great new GOG event going on now!

I was wondering, does someone have the Unreal games on sale spare, or spare cash to get them? I wish I could buy them, but sadly that won't be possible for me soon, as I'd best concentrate on graduating this year and learning Maya for my internship program, hence I barely have time to make some spare cash on the side .... Please don't nag I have to study, I know that and I'm doing it, but I can't completely let go gaming, lol. Perfect rest for the weekend days!
Hi all, i'm pretty new here although i have join GOG since 2011. I just learnt about the great community here & was wondering if anyone have a spare copy of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition to give me. It was from GOG giveaway last year which i unfortunately missed. :( Your kind help would be deeply appreciated. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have kindly done the giveaways these past years. Cheers. =)
Post edited April 21, 2014 by tomyam80
Post edited April 16, 2014 by zaine-h
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have eschalon book 1/2 from current Indi promo.
high rated
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have eschalon book 1/2 from current Indi promo.
Check your PMs and have fun.
If someone has a spare key for blood omen 2 that would be great(steam or gog it doesn't matter) :)
http://www.kinguin.net/product/28331/blood-omen-2-legacy-of-kain-steam-key/
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I would love a copy of Eschalon: Book III while it's on sale. Please and thank you in advance, and as always I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Take care all and stay safe. :)
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have eschalon book 1/2 from current Indi promo.
Urnoev: Check your PMs and have fun.
Thanks for book 1 :)
if any one has a spare postal 2 key i would be so greatful
I'm interested in Zeus or Pharaoh (preferably Zeus) from today's battle promo. Thanks in advance.
If anyone wishes to gift Eschalon: Book III, I would be an extremely grateful recipient.
I had a little bit of money for games but used most of it to buy Divinity Dragon Commander recently and now Redline is available for purchase here at GOG. :( I've been wanting to play this game for a long time. Unfortunately, when the game hit the stores a long time ago, my PC wasn't good enough. So if you are feeling generous, Redline($5.99), please.