It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone feel generous, i wish Dust: An Elysian Tail

Thanks
stg83: Good to see you back Dischord, and as always you are here being very generous to a lot of folks so +rep once again. :)
Dischord: Let's play a game. I haven't been on in awhile, so please choose someone in the thread to receive a gift.

No-one is outside of the game except for yourself, because that would constitute an obvious conflict of interest.

Choose, make a friend, and smile.

Edit to add an "a" in awhile. My keyboard or pansy typing left it out.

Ditto.

Note: Must be in prior posts.
I see Dischord is still up to no good in this thread here, tsk tsk.. :P
Much love to you my friend, many people have bright smiles on their faces here because of you,
Including myself!

God bless you!

- Tim :)
Hey all!

If anyone picked up an extra copy of Wing Commander: Privateer, this guy may or may not be wanting a copy. (Spoiler alert: He's wanting one.)

Thanks to all who are on here! And nice to see you Dischord! It seems that my records show you gifted me a copy of Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader on April 14, almost a year ago!
A little bump for Harvester, if someone feels generous :)
I would totally love if somebody could spare one Ittle Dew... I really love it but since HB and Steam version doesnt have that sweet extras,I´m still waiting for pick it here : \
high rated
zwwilderma: Hey all!

If anyone picked up an extra copy of Wing Commander: Privateer, this guy may or may not be wanting a copy. (Spoiler alert: He's wanting one.)

Thanks to all who are on here! And nice to see you Dischord! It seems that my records show you gifted me a copy of Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader on April 14, almost a year ago!
Then you shall have one!

This guy thoroughly enjoys Wing Commander. Spoiler, this guy is me :D
someone got a copy of dungeon keeper 2 i would be glad if someone would pls send me a copy
Post edited March 19, 2014 by naitsirk7
Love to try theme hospital. Thanks :)
Nevermind, got some money myself :D
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Licurg
high rated
Spartan717: Love to try theme hospital. Thanks :)
Check your PM ;)
zwwilderma: Hey all!

foxworks: Then you shall have one!

This guy thoroughly enjoys Wing Commander. Spoiler, this guy is me :D
Thanks so much! This guy will get some lovin'!
/e: Nevermind ;-)
Post edited April 05, 2014 by makr3la
Hitman 3 please. Thank you :)

Got it. Thank you rong44 :)
Post edited March 21, 2014 by rong44
Ah, damnit! If someone has a "spare" copy of robin hood here in GoG, I'd love to have it!
I've tried to fix the infernal steam version of it for days without any results and I heard I might be a bit more lucky here.
>__<" "bow me one"
Original post is no longer relevant.
Post edited March 24, 2014 by rawmilk905