It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spellforce Platinum looks like a really awesome game, I would love a chance to play it.
delete
Post edited February 05, 2014 by pimpmonkey2382
Flatout 2 would be very cool, loved the first game and the second one seems to be praised even higher!
Oh, and I´m still interested in Long live the Queen, both games would definitivly worth a few playthroughs for me!

Thanks for reading,

Radon
Silver is currently 2.39, if somebody feeling generous. Thanks
Got everything, thanks community!
Post edited February 01, 2014 by DrOblivious
low rated
all, i want is postal 2 or postal 3
highwaytohalo: all, i want is postal 2 or postal 3
http://chowderheadbazoo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/23/crap.jpg

Here you go!
DrOblivious: I'd really love a copy of Thief 1 or 2, and while the sale is still on , Painkiller or Desperadoes: Dead or Alive would be great
Check your PM :)
Post edited January 27, 2014 by ggf162
If anybody out there could gift me the gog versions of the following games,I would be grateful...
1. Spacechem
2. The Incredible Machine Mega Pack

Thanking You in advance,
iamnks
Would love a copy of Silver if anyone is feeling generous, please consider other requests ahead of mine.
Thanks amigos
If anyone feels generous, I will accept with joy The 7th Guest+11th Hour from the current promo.
I had those games on my Steam wishlist, but I read that Steam versions are bugged.

I can't buy those because my CC is sadly empty, thanks anyway!
I too would love the 7th guest/11th hour deal thanks all. :)
Man, back when I had a computer shitty enough to run the seventh guest, I had a lot of fun with that game.

I've been thinking about buying it and/or the 11th hour for a while now, but since they're dirt cheap right now, maybe someone else can! (please)

And if you don't feel especially compelled to reward a complete stranger for putting in barely any effort to convince you to purchase blatantly unnecessary luxury items for them, how about a spooky song for some spooky games? (again, please): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
Would like the 7/11 Guest series sale.

Also, I'm giving away a Velocity Ultra Steam coupon before it expires.
Since there's only 1.5 hours left, a copy of Aquanox 1 or Spellforce Platinum would be greatly appreciated.
I've been waiting for Deadlock II: Shrine Wars to become available on GOG.com. I'm strapped. A copy would be very much appreciated.