It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: I am looking for GOG games, but not for myself.
For xmas with the 12 days of christmas in mind, the holiday of giving.
I have not planned it 100% out yet but my guess it would be something like this, so everyone can join:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/miss_the_sale_break_your_budget_want_a_free_game_come_on_in

Anything will be welcome (also steam/desura), but i think GOG games are most appreciated by the people.

What I Currently have to use and bringing in myself:
Clive Barker's Undying (GOG)
Jade Empire (GOG)
15 Steam/Desura keys, plus possible a bunch more steam keys that was promised to me.
Looks great! Will check my keys lists and report to you what I can give later =)
lugum: I am looking for GOG games, but not for myself.
I have not planned it 100% out yet but my guess it would be something like this, so everyone can join:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/miss_the_sale_break_your_budget_want_a_free_game_come_on_in

Anything will be welcome (also steam/desura), but i think GOG games are most appreciated by the people.

Clive Barker's Undying (GOG)
Jade Empire (GOG)
15 Steam/Desura keys, plus possible a bunch more steam keys that was promised to me.
Khaleesia87: Looks great! Will check my keys lists and report to you what I can give later =)
Thank you. :)
bencore88: I hope someone is generous enough to give me one of these games, I'll be so grateful:

Brutal Legend

Thank you!
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
Thanks man, your the best! :D
Would love Carmeggeddon. In the mood for some mindless violence.
I would love to get Unreal Tournament 2004 because I lost my CD. It would be awesome to be able to play it again.
I'd really like to play Myst, but I don't even know which version I should go with. So, I'd really appreciate

Myst - Masterpiece Edition

or

Real Myst

I don't know, I've heard confusing opinions on this topic...
I'll throw a request out for Blake Stone: Planet Strike or Master or Orion 1+2, just consider people above me first.
Happy birthday to me! :)
Cardian: I'd really like to play Myst, but I don't even know which version I should go with. So, I'd really appreciate

or

Real Myst

Would you like the original experience with pre-rendered scenes and sort of choppy movement, or would you prefer a full 3d environment that is somewhat low-poly?
i would love The Witcher if somone has it pm me !
If someone have a spare copy of Deponia and is generous enough to give me :)

Thanks you!
Cardian: I'd really like to play Myst, but I don't even know which version I should go with. So, I'd really appreciate

or

Real Myst

rawmilk905: Would you like the original experience with pre-rendered scenes and sort of choppy movement, or would you prefer a full 3d environment that is somewhat low-poly?
That's just it, I don't know XD As far as I know, Real Myst has some extra content, but someone said it would look better in the ME and after RM it would be hard to get back into the style for Riven.
Baldurs Gate

OR

Fallout 1

Thanks.
Post edited November 26, 2013 by darthvader39560
i would love Dracula Trilogy or Spacechem. Anyone can help me? My card is blocked :( I can give you System Shock 2 key. Or ALL Myst bundle (5 games), Its good for yoy (Myst bundle > 10$)
Post edited November 26, 2013 by Mostcus
I am looking for GOG games, but not for myself.

2 GOG games
15 Steam/Desura keys

Donations:
7 GOG games
Steam keys
Post edited December 02, 2013 by lugum