It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll bite.

Papers, Please would be my choice.

Thank you.
I still want Retro City Rampage
probobly not gona happen but I would love "Divinity 2" or "Divinity Dragon Comander"
Well since it's obviously not going anywhere, could somebody buy me a copy of Don't Starve?
ggf162: Well since it's obviously not going anywhere, could somebody buy me a copy of Don't Starve?
wish I could mate!
dracomage1996: I still want Retro City Rampage
uprepped your unreasonably downrepped post. hope someone gets it to you!
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Sachys
I am doing the drunk, so this is a win-wim for me. Either I'm not going to remember asking in the first place, or I am going to get a game. Woo, go me. I am a a happy bunny. [insert story that I am not going to tell the general public here].

Anyways, I I am drunk, and the only game I would wish for right at this moment is Long Live the Queen {/sp]], and I don't want to go into further details. Fred i stuggu.
Zchinque: I am doing the drunk, so this is a win-wim for me. Either I'm not going to remember asking in the first place, or I am going to get a game. Woo, go me. I am a a happy bunny. [insert story that I am not going to tell the general public here].

Anyways, I I am drunk, and the only game I would wish for right at this moment is Long Live the Queen {/sp]], and I don't want to go into further details. Fred i stuggu.
I stuggu too, but I'm not Fred! O_o~
Zchinque: I am doing the drunk, so this is a win-wim for me. Either I'm not going to remember asking in the first place, or I am going to get a game. Woo, go me. I am a a happy bunny. [insert story that I am not going to tell the general public here].

Sachys: I stuggu too, but I'm not Fred! O_o~
Back in the day, I was part of a Magic: The Gathering community. We had a guy called Fred. He was from Hungary, and took it upon himself to host community servers we all could play on. Good times, or so they say.
Zchinque:
Heheh! Well, considering your statement of drunken being, I couldnt help the obvious joke! Heheh! :)
Zchinque:
Sachys: Heheh! Well, considering your statement of drunken being, I couldnt help the obvious joke! Heheh! :)
I have forgotten what we we're talking about, but 'Fred i stuggu' is Norwegian for (and dialect at that) 'peace in the living room', directly translated. In short, it can mean anythung from 'How are you gents, on this fine evening' to 's'up dawg'.

Anyways, how are you, my good fellow?
Sachys: Heheh! Well, considering your statement of drunken being, I couldnt help the obvious joke! Heheh! :)
Zchinque: I have forgotten what we we're talking about, but 'Fred i stuggu' is Norwegian for (and dialect at that) 'peace in the living room', directly translated. In short, it can mean anythung from 'How are you gents, on this fine evening' to 's'up dawg'.

It sounds too similar to drunken english for "fred i love you (mate)" for it not to be funny! heheh!.
am not bad mate actually.
Zchinque: I have forgotten what we we're talking about, but 'Fred i stuggu' is Norwegian for (and dialect at that) 'peace in the living room', directly translated. In short, it can mean anythung from 'How are you gents, on this fine evening' to 's'up dawg'.

Sachys: It sounds too similar to drunken english for "fred i love you (mate)" for it not to be funny! heheh!.
am not bad mate actually.
Hey, if you have a thing for Fred, I'm not one to judge. I had beers.Some good, some not so good, some a bit thin and watery.
Zchinque:
heheh! fred / freda. dont mind on those basics! heheh!

anyways, we are now derailing this thread without a single sausage!
Zchinque:
Sachys: heheh! fred / freda. dont mind on those basics! heheh!

Is this when I insert a penis joke?
Sachys: heheh! fred / freda. dont mind on those basics! heheh!

Zchinque: Is this when I insert a penis joke?
might be better with a bun and some onions!