It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12183
you know what?
I'm going to stop posting here.there,isn't this what you wanted whoever downrepps everybody who posts here?
I stated before,I can't use my credit card so I can't buy games hereand I can't pay for games because my allowence(?) is for me to pay for my college things(books,bus passes) therefore,I need permission from my dad if I want to buy anygames here and since there is a big exam coming up,I don't have much time to buy and play new games.
Typical downreppers, they think people who ask for games are some kind of lowlifes. It seems like GOG became a place for their weird crusade.

For me, I gave and received games often. I'm glad when someone gift me some games and I'm willing to help others when I have the money. I used to don't have enough money to get games so I will always thankful for them who gift me games.
Outlast
Brutal Legend
Jack Keane
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
I am glad that GOG has released some good looking games.
So now my wishlist contains:
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Thats something looking forward till my next paycheck.
Rayman Origins
Thanks
Does anybody wants Realms of Arkania 1+2?
I already own them and I have gotten a free gift code.

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6v7jnrc
Post edited November 02, 2013 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: Does anybody wants Realms of Arkania 1+2?
I already own them and I have gotten a free gift code.

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6v7jnrc
Got it! Thank you! +1 to you
Another Realms of Arkania 1+2 code: https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u69uk5kx
I know it's a big ask, but panzer general 2 is on promo - and I would dearly love to play it. If someone would gift it to me, it would make my year.

Cheers
Post edited November 02, 2013 by giofive
Hi, it's my first time on GOG, and my prepaid card that I bought exclusively for this site is being denied D: I'd really, really like to at least play Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, so if someone could maybe gift it to me, I'd be eternally grateful! :D I love you guys, thanks!
low rated
My wishlist:
Assassins Creed DC, www.gog.com/game/assassins_creed_directors_cut
Democracy 3: www.gog.com/game/democracy_3
Revolt: www.gog.com/game/revolt
Fallout: www.gog.com/game/fallout
Fallout 2: www.gog.com/game/fallout_2
Psychonauts: www.gog.com/game/psychonauts
Papers, Please: www.gog.com/game/papers_please
The Swapper: www.gog.com/game/the_swapper
Zafehouse: Diaries: www.gog.com/game/zafehouse_diaries

Please send the codes to the email info@beatthisgamestudios.com if you are generous. If you are even more generous send the code via PM.
I'd love to have Heroes of Might and Magic 3 from the Ubisoft promo, if anyone is feeling generous.
Edit:Got it! Thanks to the person who gifted it to me, you know who you are!
Post edited November 04, 2013 by LordTarin
My updated wishlist...

Sword of the Stars: The Pit

or

Assassin's Creed

Thanks in advance, very much appreciated.
Here is my wishlist:

-Hitman 2
-Retro City Rampage
-Leisure Suit Larry Collection

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your (potential) generosity! :D
PoP: The Sands of Time is one of my favorite games (I have it, and is easily featured on any of my top10, sometimes on top5 ;p), but I never played any after that. Somebody would be willing to help me experience what happened after SoT?

Edit: Thanks a lot, kindly guy, for Prince of Persia. And thanks a lot to another gentle guy, for Warrior Within!
This gonna be one hell of a ride...
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Stooner
If someone will be able to gift me either Outlast or Brutal Legend, I will be thankful.
If not, at least gift me one of the games I'm asking for:
Jack Keane
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
If not, have a nice day ;)