It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoops wrong thread.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
I would really appreciate it if anyone felt like gifting Far Cry and Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition from the recent promo.
l0rdtr3k: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12183
you know what?
I'm going to stop posting here.there,isn't this what you wanted whoever downrepps everybody who posts here?
I stated before,I can't use my credit card so I can't buy games hereand I can't pay for games because my allowence(?) is for me to pay for my college things(books,bus passes) therefore,I need permission from my dad if I want to buy anygames here and since there is a big exam coming up,I don't have much time to buy and play new games.
There are a few low rated posts on there, and that is a big steamy pile of bullshit. I was told when I joined up here that so long as request were kept reasonably civil they wouldn't be frowned upon, alas someone lied to me or some "-" happy little shits need their genitals hooked up to a car battery for a few minutes. :D

Yes that may come off as rash but as someone who has suffered the effects of pointless dereping myself this sort of thing tends to piss me off more than anything else in here, especially for people who aren't being even remotely disrespectful or inappropriate, which in all honesty I've always been totally both, but we aren't talking about me.
It's my birthday on Sunday! Buy me gifts!

BATTLE ISLE PLATINUM (INCLUDES INCUBATION)
BATTLE ISLE: THE ANDOSIA WAR
DRIVER®: PARALLEL LINES
HERITAGE OF KINGS: THE SETTLERS™
IMPERIALISM
IMPERIALISM 2: THE AGE OF EXPLORATION
POD GOLD
PRINCE OF PERSIA
PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES
PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN
RAYMAN ORIGINS
SETTLERS 3®: ULTIMATE COLLECTION, THE
SETTLERS 2®: 10TH ANNIVERSARY, THE
SETTLERS® 4: GOLD EDITION, THE
SILENT HUNTER® 2
TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON®
TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX®
WARLORDS BATTLECRY
WARLORDS BATTLECRY 2

Also, Secret Santa 2013 coming soon!
I would love to get Rayman Origins and if someone gifts it, i'll return the favor when i get my paycheck :)
Can I have the Might and Magic 6 pack? Please? :)

http://www.gog.com/game/might_and_magic_6_limited_edition
This is cute. :D
Rune would be amazing!
If anyone has any extra codes for any of these, I would be grateful for one (or all) :)

Heroes of M&M 1
Heroes of M&M 2
Heroes of M&M 3 (this one would be my top request)
Heroes of M&M 4
Heroes of M&M 5

Thank you thank you!
Post edited November 01, 2013 by koldar308
If anyone is felling generous would like any of these games from the current promo

Might and magic 6 pack

Heroes of M&M 3

Far cry

Anvil of dawn
For anyone who wants it,

Realms of Arkania 1+2: U64T7VNB

Still available.
Post edited November 02, 2013 by BuzzLightyear2
N/A
Post edited November 02, 2013 by the_atm
I would really like to play Might and Magic 7 if anybody would be generous enough to introduce me to the series.

Thanks, and have a good weekend.
I really wouldn't mind a copy of PoP: The Sands of Time, if anybody's generous enough.

EDIT: Or HoMM 1, it's the only one I don't have that I'm interested (I have 2-3 here, physical copy of 4 and I figure I'll be completely burnt out of the series by the time I reach 5 (I'm also really anal about playing stuff in order)).
Post edited November 02, 2013 by ggf162
Post edited November 02, 2013 by adambiser