It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Please check PM.
I eagerly check the code to see which one I'd end up playing on Halloween only to find out I'd be playing both. I've got my treats, many MANY thanks Dischord! And Happy Halloween!
Is the Gabriel Knight trilogy any good? I do love me some point-n-click.

Love the generosity all around, and gratz to lucky recivers.
Sadly the games I want are not on sale at moment.
is there any BF key left???? it will be awesome :D
pantekranger: is there any BF key left???? it will be awesome :D
BF?
If you mean battlefield, then try this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_bf3_key/post1
and if thats right, then wrong thread mate!
Gameslinger: There's so many awesomely scary games on sale right now; so many, in fact, that I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to get! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to buy them all myself atm, so if anyone has a spare copy of the following games (arranged from highest to lowest priority), I'd be more than happy to give them a good home:

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Sanitarium
The Penumbra Collection
any of the Gabriel Knight games
Pathologic
either of the Alone in the Dark games
Clive Barker's Undying

Thanks in advance! :D
There's a giveaway going on right now that includes 4 games on your list. I think there's also a Gabriel Knight giveaway happening too, just peruse the forum topics list and you should find the one for sure if not both.

Sachys: BF?
If you mean battlefield, then try this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_bf3_key/post1
and if thats right, then wrong thread mate!
The BF3 code floating around is non-functional now. It was either in err, or it was a drop made to look like an accident to get people searchign for Battlefield online and discovering the new BF4 game. I think it's a cunning marketing ploy personally. :)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by skeletonbow
gbaz69: Is the Gabriel Knight trilogy any good? I do love me some point-n-click.

*boo*

While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by ggf162
ggf162: ...
Thanks for the free Gabriel Knight 1, I'll start it after I finish unwritten tales, and critters.

gbaz69: Is the Gabriel Knight trilogy any good? I do love me some point-n-click.

ggf162: *boo*
*scared, of the "I KILL YOU" guy

ggf162: While I'm at it, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare. I spent my last few dollars on this lucky chap above me.
You should of bought it your self instead of gifting me a game silly, now I feel obligated to gift you.
Give me a little while please.
I will take any of these on the Halloween Promo, please:

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
The Penumbra Collection

Thanks
Thank you, OvaltineJenkins, for The Cat Lady! I guess it will be a scary Halloween this year :)
If anyone should be in a gifting mood, then Sanitarium is high on my wihslist.
Might as well throw these up - never know your luck...

Papers Please
The Chaos Engine
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Deadly Premonition: Directors Cut
high rated
VampiroAlhazred: Hi, I'm sorry for asking, but if anyone would be so kind to gift me a terrifying game that you would recommend me from the "No Trick, All Treat" sale, to play this Halloween, it would be really awesome. Thank you in advance!
I like the way you asked. In response, you must play Undying, I love that game. Check your PMs.
VampiroAlhazred: Hi, I'm sorry for asking, but if anyone would be so kind to gift me a terrifying game that you would recommend me from the "No Trick, All Treat" sale, to play this Halloween, it would be really awesome. Thank you in advance!
IAmSinistar: I like the way you asked. In response, you must play Undying, I love that game. Check your PMs.
Thank you so much for your generosity!! I heard this game is truly impressive, I can't wait to try it! =)
IAmSinistar: I like the way you asked. In response, you must play Undying, I love that game. Check your PMs.
VampiroAlhazred: Thank you so much for your generosity!! I heard this game is truly impressive, I can't wait to try it! =)
Gratz. I have a back log of games to play and that is one of them, I hope it is as good as others say.
Though you can hardly go wrong with point-n-clicks I say.
If anyone is feeling gifty today, I'd love to try Papers,Please.