It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi. I'm interested in Eador: Masters of the Broken World or Blade of Darkness while they are on promo.

Thank you.
Tarnicus: Payday in 3 days, my birthday in 2, Eador: Masters of the Broken World at 50% off sale ends... on my birthday! You think GoG could have kept this sale going on until my payday :P So with that in mind, it would be very much appreciated if someone could a/ make my (birth) day or b/ purchase it whilst on sale and do a swapsies when I get paid <3

Edit: I won't have internet access for a couple of days, so thank you very much in advance if anyone gifts or trades me this :)
IAmSinistar: You gots it now, check your PMs bwah!
Thank you so much for gifting me this, it has made my day! :)
Trying my chances before the sale ends. Currently interested in Eador Genesis from the current promo if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks in advance!
A Final Bump Can't Hurt :)
Been looking to check out Syndicate for a while, seeing Satellite Reign is around the bend... I feel deprived :(

I had never even heard of the game before coming here...And I call myself a long-time gamer!!!

Is the sequel Syndicate Wars any good?
Didn't even realize that Eador: Masters of the Broken World was in the promo, not even when Licurg asked for it. lol
Edit sorry wrong post
Post edited July 29, 2013 by SirEyeball
Sactravas: Check your pm :) enjoy!
Airiak77: Sorry it took so long to reply, I was out of town. TY so much for Evoland! Much appreciated!
Oh, you're very welcome I myself have been very sparse as of late
Would like Penumbra Colleciton! and Thanks
Post edited July 30, 2013 by hilarious
Any chance I can receive HOMM 2?

I only remember playing the DEMO and I played that thing for hours...
If I recall I could only play knight sorceress and wizard and it was always the same place on the same map and I could never win as knight I wana try again and figure out the knight!

Thanks if anyone answers... I'll draw a thank you card for you even.
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of the Penumbra Collection. Please and thank you in advance. :)
I see other fans of the Penumbra series as well! I too would love this collection, if anyone is feeling generous.

That, or System Shock 2! Special thanks to anyone who is gifting out games to the community.
I'd cry from sheer joy if someone gifted me the new Rise of the Triad or the Penumbra collection, I'm desperate for a new game :o
Donations of the new Rise of the Triad will be met with extreme happiness and gratitude. ^_^
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of the Penumbra Collection while it's still on sale, please and thank you in advance. :)