It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just Richard & Alice, and i would be very grateful for that.
Could someone please gift me I Have No Mouth and I must scream? I'd love to play it! Thanks in advance!
Here's my wishlist
Privateer 2:The Darkening (high priority)
Puddle
The Cat Lady
The Penumbra Collection (high priority)
Amnesia:The Dark Descent (high priority)
Sword Of the Stars:The Pit
I have No Mouth and I must Scream (high priority)
Arma II:Combined Operations (highest priority)
Silver
Beyond Good and Evil
Chronicles of Riddick:Assault on Dark Athena
Septerra Core:Legacy of the Creator
Startopia
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Thief 1/2/3
Hitman 2
Dungeon Keeper 1/2
Re-Volt

Contact me by PM
I've got a rather small wish list right now.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 1

or

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

I'd love to get both but that's really pushing the envelope so either one will do. Thanks :)

Edit: Don't Starve would be awesome actually if someone is feeling really gifty.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by the_atm
Shadow Man would be amazing if anyone is feeling like they need to give a good old game ^_^
I'd like fallout 2 or fallout tactics. Just in case their no longer sold after december.. Thanks.
Tomorrow (Oct 23), is my birthday! If people are feeling generous, I would like to have these 2 great games.

Carmageddon 2
Revolt

Edit: Just added Spelunky to my list since there is a promo for it in my bday.
Post edited October 23, 2013 by joek0
Arcanum, if anybody is feeling gifty.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by simon_vd
I love Terraria and just noticed Spelunky. Oh, I'd love to play this game but fixed income says no. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
S
Y
S
T
E
M
S
H
O
C
K

Please if someone is feeling generous.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by monkeydelarge
I was going to ask for the recently released Rune Classic, but I think I will wait until I have the opportunity to purchase it myself and instead I want to thank everyone who, in generosity, has gifted something to someone in the past, no matter the reasons for doing it.

Thank you everyone.
If you're feeling generous, please hit me with Rune Classic. Odin and I would be eternally grateful.
updated
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Gifted by a very generous new friend
Post edited October 28, 2013 by giofive